Chapter 36.2: Love Stalking

Important Extra

Noct sat in the couch watching TV as Prompto cleaned his room. Noct could hear the vacumm going on and minutes later it stopped. Noct stood up and grabbed a glass of water. He heared Prompto come out of his room. Noct went to the hall and watched Prompto lay a few bags of trash in the hall and put the vacuum away. Noct stood by the wall finishing his glass of water and watched Prompto do his thing. Prompto was wearing a loose red tank top and thin beige shorts that went down to his knees.

Noct set the glass to the side, but never took his sight away from Prompto.

Prompto was looking away from Noct and was opening up a clean trash bag.

Noct slowly walked behind him and Prompto felt a warm breath warm up his neck. Prompto tilted his head to the side and continued doing his thing as Noct back hugged him and rested his head on Prompto's neck.

"Noct....I have to get the trash that is left" Prompto said.

"Just a little longer" Noct whispered.

They stayed quiet for a few moments. Prompto slowly turned around to face him and raised his hands over Noct's neck and hugged him. Noct held onto his fine waist and slowly led him to the wall.

Noct looked at Prompto, "I have a question"

"What is it?"

"......What name would you like to put for our kids if we have one?" Noct whispered.

Prompto looked up at Noct and thought.

"......."

".......that's hard Noct....hmm....if we had a girl.........I don't know" Prompto whispered.

".....what if we had a boy?"

"....I don't know" Prompto looked sad.

"....I'm just asking Prompto, no need to get sad" Noct smiled.

"Well then.....what would you name your kids huh?" Prompto said.

"Hmm.....what about...." Noct thought and whispered to Prompto's ear the names he would put for their kids.

Prompto smiled, "I love them"

Noct smiled and slowly inched closer to Prompto's lips.

"Very well then" Noct opened his mouth and kissed him softly.

Noct raised Prompto's hands onto the wall above him and frenched kissed him.

They felt each other's love and sudden freedom to choose. Noct and Prompto parted for air and brushed their noses together.

Noct looked at Prompto then kissed Prompto's neck. Prompto panted as Noct licked, sucked and kissed his sweet spots.

With one hand Noct touched Prompto's cheek, neck, collarbone and chest. Noct continued kissing his neck as his hand felt Prompto's sides and waist. Noct stopped sucking on his neck and pressed himself against him.

"Prompto" Noct panted onto Prompto's opened mouth.

"Yeah" Prompto shivered.

Noct let go of Prompto's hands and cupped his soft cheek.

"I have to go" Noct looked at Prompto with have closed eyes.

"Already?......Stay a little longer" Prompto quietly whined.

Noct smiled, "I can't...I have stuff to work on"

Prompto hugged Noct and slowly lowered his hand to grab Noct's round ass and squeezed it.

Noct moaned onto Prompto's ear and bit his earlobe softly.

Prompto gasped and moaned softly, "jeez Noct...I love it when you moan...it turns me on" Prompto whispered as he looked up at the ceiling and Noct licked Prompto's ear.

"I know" Noct smiled.

Moments later they let go.

Noct half turned away from Prompto, "If I stay here any longer...truth be told...I won't be able to hold back"  Noct scratched his neck, "and ............. I don't know how much more I will do to you than what I have done to you in bed already" Noct looked at a blushing Prompto.

".....I understand"

Noct walked towards the window and looked out.

".....When we get married Prompto...I think...you will have to move in with me..not the other way around" Noct said as he looked around the neighborhood through the window.

"....sure" Prompto said.

"You will become the Prince's newlywed...very important to Insomnia. That means......" Noct caught a glimpse of a car with tinted windows arrive at the corner of the street just across from them.

"More security for you and me. I need to keep you safe" Noct said as he squinted his eyes on that car.

"I don't mind at all. As long as we are together"

Why isn't the driver coming out of his car? Suspicious.

Noct thought.

"Noct?"

"Oh yeah" Noct turned around and walked towards the door grabbing his keys on the way.

"I'll call you tonight" Noct said.

Noct opened the door and Prompto spoke, "Noct"

"Yeah?"

"I............I...wouldn't mind you doing much more.....than what you have been doing to me ................ In bed" Prompto shyly said.

Noct smiled shyly and bit his lip.

".....I'll see you tomorrow" Noct chuckled and smiled.

Prompto smiled as well and watched him close the door behind him.

Prompto looked down and then frowned a little. He looked at the window and heared Noct drive away.

Prompto looked out at the window and looked around the neighborhood and caught a glimpse of a nice black mustang at the corner across from him. Prompto thought it was strange since it is rare to see such car around here.

Prompto stared at it and he felt that it was looking at him. It's front lights went on and it drove away.

Weird.

Prompto shrugged it off and continued cleaning up.

******

Its almost time. Soon my plan will be executed.

Loqi thought as he drove away from his apartment.