Chapter 44: Honeymoon

Noct kissed Prompto's soft, moist lips slowly. No need to rush things anymore. They were married now and they had all the time in the world for themselves. But even though Noct knew that himself, Noct couldn't hide the fact that he wanted to embrace all of Prompto already. It had been so long since Noct had touched Prompto's dangerous parts. It had been so long since Noct had marked his scent throughout Prompto's body. Right now Prompto was a virgin in front of him. Noct could feel that Prompto was a bit scared and Noct wanted to assure Prompto that everything was going to be fine.

Noct and Prompto parted lips and Noct looked down at Prompto as he carrassed Prompto's blonde hair with his hand.

".......I won't hurt you" Noct said.

"...I know you won't" Prompto whispered and held Noct's right hand and Noct lightly kissed it.

"Did you have fun at the party?" Noct asked as he looked down at Prompto.

"I did... Did you?" Prompto asked back.

"Hmm I did but... I couldn't be with you most of the time" Noct sadly said.

Prompto softly smiled, "were you jealous that others spend more time with me?"

"I was" Noct said.

"You shouldn't be... Because you have me all to yourself now" Prompto grabbed Noct's tie and pulled it down towards him to steal Noct a kiss.

"Hmmng" Noct moaned in between their kiss. Noct felt the fabric of Prompto's attire and Noct had to restrain himself from wanting to rip them apart and strip him fast from his clothes in order to touch Prompto's warm pale skin.

"We have to clean you first" Noct whispered against Prompto's lips.

"But... Its already late,  taking a shower right now... I don't know" Prompto said.

"But we need to prepare each other... We wouldn't want any accidents" Noct said.

"I guess you are right" Prompto blushed.

"Prompto.."

"Yeah"

"How long was it that you last ate?" Noct said.

"Hmm... Around an hour and a half. When we cut the cake?" Prompto touched his own lip with his index finger and looked up as he thought out loud.

Noct smiled at Prompto's cuteness,  "when we cut the cake" Noct chuckled.

"Yeah" Prompto pouted.

"Haha... Me too" Noct grinned and stole another smexy kiss from Prompto.

"You still taste like cake" Prompto murmured against Noct's lips.

"You too" Noct panted.

Noct got up and pulled Prompto up with him.

"Come on.. Follow me... I think the bathroom is this way" Noct held onto Prompto's hand and squeezed it a bit.

"Noct" Prompto chuckled.

They slowly walked into a beautiful bathroom. It had a huge tub and a shower nearby.

"Wow.... Beautiful " Prompto looked around.

"Come here" Noct whispered against Prompto's ear and grinned. Noct lightly pulled Prompto towards him and backed Prompto up to a counter sink.

"Sit up" Noct said.

"Huh?" Prompto looked at Noct dumbfounded.