Chapter 43.1: Wedding

Part 1
It's Been So Long

4:30pm

The sky began to look orange as the sun was predicted to go down in an hour.

Prompto rubbed his hands together and touched his lips. The sky looked peaceful and nice today. Prompto looked out the window in the back of the passenger's seat. He looked out at the city that would be his to protect besides Noct.

"Nervous aren't we?" Ignis observed from the drivers seat.

"Why wouldn't I? I'm about to get married to Noct" Prompto grabbed his cheeks and blushed. He bit his bottom lip just thinking of him.

"I don't blame you. I would feel the same way if I was you...Noct sure is a hazzle and to be in his care..he can't even make his own decent meal except eggs and bacon"

"Don't bully him, he isn't like that......not anymore..... these past months.... have matured him.... he feels to me more dominant than before. I can't quite get dominant on him anymore.... He has become my shield, my knight in armor.... someone I can lean on and depend on"

Ignis sighed, "have you told Noct these stuff"

"What stuff?" Prompto looked confused.

"What you just told me"

"...I can't, its embarrassing" Prompto looked away.

"Why? I bet my cooking books you have done more embarrassing acts with him than this"

"EH?!" Prompto blushed red hot.

Ignis smirked.

"Th-that was before" Prompto stuttered.

"You should tell him, it would really make him happy"

"Maybe I will....... Besides....... Its been a long time since we have done.... those embarrassing acts" Prompto said as he hid his face under his burgandy scarf.

Ignis sighed, "are you ready though?... I am sure Noct will wait when you are ready but..... I don't think he can hold back any longer. It pains him, I can tell"

"...I d-dont know... He hasn't touched me intimately like that.. only hugs me... I feel he is afraid I might reject him... And I also feel scared just thinking how I might feel if he does touch me like that"

"But you are alright now right? What happened last year... Have you overcome that?"

"I don't think I will ever forget or overcome the memory itself but physically I have. I think I am prepared for Noct but mentally and emotionally maybe I'm not, maybe I am... I can't tell"

"...I think you won't know until you try" Ignis said as he drove into the Citadel.

Prompto looked at Ignis.

"And look who is here already. Speaking of the devil. The lovebird anxious to see you. He has been impatient the whole day. You can't even imagine"

Prompto looked at Noct through the car window and smiled softly.

Oh Noct. My dear.

The tires ran to a stop behind the elegant black van they would be traveling in to Galdin Quay and from there they will take a yacht to Altissia.

Ignis got off the car and Prompto saw Noct run towards the door and open it for him. Noct lowered his head to meet Prompto's blue warm eyes. Their eyes demonstrated a love so profound for each other no one will be able to take away.

Prompto smiled warmly as Noct panted a bit and smiled, "You're here!"

"I'm here" Prompto whispered and carrassed Noct's warm cheek, "I heard from somebody that you were a bit impatient today"