chapter 23 : mr arrogant

Start from the beginning

Putting my hands up showing him my paln as he came my way next to me he stopped in his tracks looking wide eyes at me.

"First of all back off.

Let's clean this house before Martha's mom comes here and pull all your ears out" I said looking at the messed up place.

"Second of all I need to check your room" his eyes widened as I said that.

What was he hidding.

Not that I accused of having affairs with other women or that he was cheating I was the one who broke it off anyway I was just going to check it because Martha said that I should check his room before he dies.

Yeah exaggeration I know but I still cared.

As I passed past him on the stairs he trailed behind me as he was bringing a hand to stop me I looked his way glaring at him for making an attempt to touch me.

I know I was in his house and his house his rules but hey being pregnant was a bonus.

"Dont even get close to me
Stay five feet away from me before I tear you into limbs" I said growling.

Opening his door my mouth shot open at what I saw.

Surprised and shocked I looked in his room.

What I was seeing was unbelievable.

No it was shocking I couldn't even get to explain it.

I rubbed my eyes making sure they were not deceiving me but no they weren't.

"What is this" I asked furious.

"I... I..." He couldn't even form a real world and that made me even more angrier.

How could he be like that.

I slowly entered the room closing my nose as the awful sweaty air filled my nose.

Piles of clothes on the floor making it a second shield for the wooden floor.

His bed flipped upside down making the wooden and metallic supporters be seen.

No clothes were left in the closet some were even torn leaving pieces of clothes down.

As I walked to the used to be smooth white wall it now had holes making it have bumps.

Several holes in the four corners and on both four walls.

Shaking my head disappointedly I looked at him who looked down not meeting my eyes.

I didn't even know why my mom sent me here.

"Your mother came to see me three days ago" he said lifting his head.

He looked like a child cought at fault and was bout to get punished.

Nodding my head I scoffed at him.

"And she made me come back here by force" I said walking further away from him sitting on the flipped bed.

"You mean you didn't want to come back" he said his voice breaking as he talked.

"Yes I didn't" I said looking away .

It was a lie a completed lie but I couldn't let him see thought me.

"You know I didn't kiss her" he said shaking his head.

"She came lounging at me when I told her to leave me alone and let me live my life happily.
She told me she still loved me and that it was not possible.
I tried reasoning her telling her that I was happy with you.
But all she kept saying was I can't and I still love you.
Before I even finished saying goodbye she was on me.
Kissing me.
I didn't kiss her back I just tried pushing her off me but you saw us" he said coming to sit next to me as I scootched further away form him.