C h a p t e r~S i x t y

Previously on PJD:

"Lets go outside and see the people who are going to take us away to a "horrible" world that's not he factions," Leo says. We walk outside and are happily greeted by an entire fleet of helicopters and strange floating aircrafts. Over 20 men stand around us with guns. We all put our hands up, except for Chase who is holding Celeste.

"We don't want any fighting, we just want to go to the world without factions," Thalia says.

"Oh trust me, you don't have a choice, plus your already in it," a man-seems like the commander-says. I hear multiple pops and shots, and as I fall to the ground my world goes black.

______________________

Percy's POV

I wake up groaning, in a pure white bed, in a small gray room. Immediately I think, Candor and Abnegation? And then I realize where I am. Out of the factions. I sit up and the tiniest pain comes through my stomach. I lift my yellow abnegation shirt and see a scar running down the side of it. A new scar? I stand up and look around. It looks like a normal bedroom, but full of tons of colors. It's just off. I hear the door behind me click open and I instinctively spin around reach for my gun. But it isn't there. 

A girl stands there, holding a tray of what looks like breakfast. I tilt my head in confusion. The girl sets the tray down on my bedside table and brushes her long black hair behind her shoulders. She wears blue jeans, a red shirt, and her shoes are white converse. She looks at my weirded out expression and laughs. 

"Hi, I'm Cho," she says. She extends a hand out to me, but I just stare at it cautiously. I don't remember what happened, only that someone shot me and my friends. 

"Oh! Your one of those factions experiment ones, aren't you?" She says, realization dawning on her. "I've been watching you guys lately!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I demand, taking a step towards her. She just rolls her eyes. 

"You'll find out soon enough. Anyway, your friends are all okay, well, most of them. We only shot the divergent and xenos because serums don't work on you. But we healed you instantly, so it's good!" she says. 

"So that makes it okay to shoot them?" I snarl. She waves her hand. 

"Oh lighten up. We've been watching you guys, your all way too important to kill. You'll be protected," she says. 

"Where is my girlfriend, Annabeth? I want to see her now," I demand. Cho just waves her hand again. 

"She is fine, she is in her own room just like all the others. Only ten minutes until you all are released to find out whats going on. Well, most of you," Cho says. 

"Stop saying that! Who is not being included? Did something happen?" I demand. Cho shakes her head.

"All of you except those two older ones. The guy has been hysterical all morning, going crazy because we wouldn't let him see the sick girl," Cho says. 

"And why wouldn't you? How sick is she?" I ask. Cho looks at me and her face turns expressionless. 

"Oh, she's not sick anymore," she says. I sigh in relief. 

"Thank gods. Then why wouldn't you let Chase see her-" I start, but she interrupts me. 

"Percy, stop listen to me," Cho says. Her expression is serious still. 

"Oh gods. I swear if someone got hurt or worse-" I start, but Cho interrupts me yet again. 

"Percy, the girl isn't sick anymore because she is dead."

Um

SORry gUYs

I dIDnT MeaN To

OoPS

lOVe yoU AlL

-Amber<3