C h a p t e r~F i f t y S i x

Previously on PJD:

Chaos roars and it feels like the rubber band is tightening again, yet worse. It's like pain now. I grab Chaos's cloak and attempt to yank it off, reveal his hideous features underneath. It is stuck and I don't care. I shoot him in the arm and he yells out. Instantly he is up and running at me. He tackles me to the ground and punches me hard, but that rubber band snaps again and the pain is gone. I fling him off and push him away.

Chaos immediately gets up and runs towards me. I get ready to tackle him but he runs by me and towards Annabeth. I whirl around and run faster than ever towards him, stepping on his cloak. It comes off as he runs towards her, but I tackle him off the roof and we go tumbling down. I get a glimpse of his face and almost pass out. I recognize it immediately.

Luke.

_____________________________

Nico's POV

The second those words came out of Pipers mouth I knew the secret was out, yet I was feeling good. Everyone was happy, and knew I was happy with Will. Yet, I still had to restrain myself from strangling Piper. Then I realize that everyone is staring at me.

"Oh right, it's my turn?" I ask. Piper nods. I scan the group looking for who to target, and my eyes fall on Frank. I run my hands together.

"Alright birthday boy, get ready. Truth or dare?" I ask him smirking. (A/N guys honestly Nico isn't a super dark gloomy guy like in every single fanfic I read. He actually has a soul and personality! Don't act like he doesn't!) Frank pales slightly, then puts on a confident face.

"Dare," he says. I rub my hands together again, and my eyes fall on Hazel.

"I dare you to make out with Hazel right here on the spot," I smirk. Frank and Hazel both blush hard.

"R-right here...?" Hazel clarifies. I nod and everyone 'oohs'. Frank leans in and they kiss for at least 30 seconds straight and then pull away gasping. Everyone hoots and hollers, and their faces get even redder.

"Alright, my turn. Leo truth or dare?" Frank asks without hesitation. Leo grins.

"Truth," he says.

"Sissy," Jason mutters. I smile a little bit.

"Leo, how many girls have you ever kissed?" He asks. Leo grins.

"Oh, that's it? I get all the ladies, every single one I meet. Don't worry though guys, your ladies can have a little longer with you-" that earn Leo a hard slap across the face and multiple hits on his arms and legs.

"Ow! Calypso! Stop! I take it back! I take it back! Ow! Ow!" He says in between each slap and hit. Everyone bursts out laughing when Calypso finishes and claps her hands together.

"Alright, my turn," Leo says, but he is interrupted by an opening door. Everyone screeches when they see who walks in. Piper, Thalia, and Hazel start crying, and everyone else almost passes out. I am not shocked though. Because the two who everyone notices are Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase.

Sorry the chapter is so short!!

-Amber❤️