THANK YOU!!

Okay quick (maybe) Authors Note

HOLY CRAP

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!

This is my first really long (in my opinion) and really fun to write fan fiction, and I have literally worked on it for almost a year, and the updates started super slow. Then eventually they kind of stopped, and I had this HUGE break from wattpad because I has writers block but also was busy with school and finals and stuff.

I CANT BELIEVE I HIT 1,000 READS!! Like seriously guys, I can't thank you enough. And all the supportive comments and votes from some great readers like BooksoftheFandoms and Ava1511 who were constantly reading and voting after the huge wattpad break I had, which kept me going to want to write the book! I can't thank everyone enough!

I know some of you might be like, "But Amber, your Demigod Ships etc has 57,000 reads!" But that's like ships and head cannons and stuff, and I don't count that. This is like actual WRITING A STORY!! And it's 100% inspired by me, I did not get a single idea from anyone else. (Well obviously Uncle Rick and Veronica Roth😂) I had been reading a TON of Harry Potter Percy Jackson crossovers, and I was like, well why not Percy Jackson and divergent, but only with the Percy Jackson characters! (If you read this all comment 'I am cool')

So thank you SO MUCH for 1,000! I can't even believe that there's so many people reading this book, and that there's over 100 votes and over 100 comments!!

I love you all so much!!

-Amber❤️