C h a p t e r~F i f t e e n

Okay guys so quick story time. This is real I swear.

I'm currently at the beach on a vaca in Florida, and I saw this thing on the internet where someone yelled "Percy" to the ocean and someone yelled back "Annabeth?" And I thought it was amazing.

I went to the ocean and screamed "PERCYYYYYYY" as loud as I could to try it out. Nothing happened. I sat back down and around two minutes later I heard the angel call. Someone screamed "ANABETHHHHBHH?" As loud as they could. I looked around and didn't see who it was, but they were gone. It legit was the greatest moment of my LIFE!!!!!

Okay now back to the story!

Previously on PJD:

I look at Annabeth, who is still knocked out cold. I punch Luke in the face, and he's out cold too. I drag him out of the room and throw him in a trash can. I clap my hands together, and go back to the bunker, to wait for Annabeth to wake up.

As I said, a good friend.

_____________________

Percy's POV

I opened my eyes and looked down at my arm. Why the hell is my arm in a sling?

I sit up and don't feel dizzy at all. Then everything come flooding back.

Ethan N. He I introduced himself to me before he shot me. Or whatever he did.

It was the worst I've ever been hurt before. Even worse pain them Gabe. I was just siting in the bunker when he broke down the door and knocked me to the ground. We talked while fighting, until he brought out his gun. He said it was orders, but he would've done it anyway. And the worst part was his clothes, Erudite clothes.

I don't think anyone else noticed his clothes. But I did.

I stand up and get out of my bed. I take the sling off and flex my arm. It works fine. Nothing even hurts. I shake it out. Nothing. I wiggle my fingers. Nothing. I'm healed.

I hear yelling in the bunker. It sounds suspiciously like....

Oh god. An angry Piper.

I run tough the halls until I see a trash can in the middle of it. I look inside and see an unconscious Luke. I shrug and walk away.

Then it sinks in. Why is Luke in a trash can?

I shake my head and head to the bunker faster.

I open the door and see Piper kneeling on the bed next to a sleeping Annabeth.

"Piper what the hell happened?" I cry out. She looks up at me in shock.

"Percy your already healed!" She says. She looks down at Annabeth sadly. "I had to knock her out. She was going crazy. Like crazier then crazy."

"Piper, you KNOCKED MY GIRLFRIEND OUT?" I yell. She puts and finger to her lips in a shushing motion.

Then she gives me a smug smile.

Annabeth and I are dating right?

Suddenly, we hear a crash and a african American girl and a Chinese boy tumble in, kissing.

"Oh my god what...?" Piper whispers. The boy and girl I recognize as Hazel and Frank don't stop making out in the bunker.

"Ahem!" I cough into my arm.

They both come apart and stare at us blushing like crazy.

"Um...sorry we though everyone was gone um...sorry about um that..." the girl stutters. I raise my eyebrows.

Piper puts on her smug look again.

Piper =😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

They hurry out and Piper squeals.

"Eeeeeee so adorable!" She cries out. I laugh.

"Piper, chill," we hear a whisper behind us. I bolt around and see a sleepy Annabeth rubbing her eyes. I bring her into a kiss but she pulls away. She screams.

"PERCY!" She cries out and then pulls me into a kiss again. I smile while I'm kissing her. I'll never lose my wise girl.