Devising/Battles

Lukas' POV in his mind...

No....this can't be happening...

I just watched two of my best friends have command block shards shot into their arms and pass out shaking from whatever horrors they were experiencing in their minds in their unconsciousness and I was unable to help them. When they came to, their heads lifted but they had no emotions or control over themselves. J had pitch black eyes with grayish pupils and Jesse's were purple with almost black pupils.

As soon as Herobrine released them from their binds, they didn't fight back and were completely under their uncle's control. "I" joined them and Herobrine began to command us on what to do if the others tried to get into his fortress.

How much more suffering will we experience?

Petra's POV

"So, how are we going to save J, Jesse, and Lukas while trying to stop Herobrine at the same time?" I asked everyone as we sat in Harper's living room waiting for the Isa and the Blaze Rods to come back from checking on the Crown Mesa citizens.

"Well, we did bring the Astral Blade with us, now we just need to find a way to use it." Chai said.

"How's Medi doing by the way?" Harper asked while gesturing to Medi sleeping on a bed Harper had brought out.

"She should be waking up another than that she'll be completely fine." Rose responded.

"Herobrine's fortress is exactly as it sounds, so we need a plan and we need it to be perfectly executed otherwise we're all dead." Ivor said.

"Way to look on the bright side Ivor." Aiden muttered as he, Maya, Gill, and Isa entered the house and told Harper that everyone was doing OK in their preparations.

"Well it's true isn't it!"

"I usually hate agreeing with Ivor, but he's right. We need to find some kind of weak spot in Herobrine's fortress that we can infiltrate so we can destroy him and save our friends." I said while thinking of all the legends and myths I've heard about Herobrine.

"What do we know of Herobrine, first of all?" Isa asked.

"All I remember from Jesse's book that Lukas found was that Herobrine's two brothers were Steve and Notch, he and Notch got hit with an excess energy wave when Notch created the first command block, giving them their powers, and later on both he and Steve were adventurers together until they met Alex and chose to go adventuring with Steve." I responded

"That tells us of his history, but not exactly of where he could be." Aiden said.

"The only other thing I've ever heard is that his fortress is in the Nether which is where it's said he does dangerous experiments on mobs and, supposedly, people." Harper added.

"Wait, did you say experimented?" I asked hurriedly.

"Yes, why?"

I rummaged through the books Lukas gave me before we got blasted by Jesse in the Portal Hall and pulled out one Jesse's old journals.

"What's going on?" Medi asked me as she slowly got up from the bed, separated from Eryn.

"Medi!" Rose, Sadie, Chai and Eevee went to give her a big hug.

"Not... so hard..." Medi choked out as she couldn't breathe.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we've got plans we need go work on over here." I interjected.

"What's that?" Medi asked while pointing to the book I was holding.

"It's one of Jesse's older journals, and it may have the information that we need in one of her old entries about experiments."