Face Off

J's POV

"Let's go!" I yelled to the others when I heard my sister's scream. With that we all raced out of Jesse's room, only to find her unconscious with a needle in her shoulder with Herobrine standing over her.

"Hey! Get away from my sister!" I shouted at my uncle as he saw us standing before him.

"You will not be able to stop me, my determined nephew, and your sister will be the key to me ruling all the worlds." Herobrine said as he flashed and disappeared.

"Jesse!"

Lukas' POV

I ran over to Jesse as J pulled out the needle from her shoulder and looked at it. Axel and Olivia left to try to see if Herobrine was nearby and Petra and Reuben stayed behind to help Jesse.

"Is she okay?" Petra asked worriedly while patting Reuben who was oinking nervously.

"She'll be fine. You don't have to worry about a thing" J answered as he tossed the needle into a chest.

"I can't help it...ever since the Witherstorm adventure when you and Jesse helped me out so many times..I used to see you two as annoying kids but now..it's like you're family to me and I care about her since you've cared about me." Petra admitted while glancing at J and blushing slightly.

Just then, Jesse began to wake up again but when she opened her eyes one of them was dark purple and the other was its normal brown.

"What are you guys looking at?" she questioned as she looked puzzled at us.

"It's...nothing, we should just go and get something to eat," J said while tugging on her right arm toward the kitchen.

"Ummm...ok?" Jesse allowed herself to be lead to the other room while J signaled for Lukas and Petra to try and get the others.

Petra's POV

"What's happened to Jesse?" I asked Lukas as we walked back to town to find Axel and Olivia.

"I don't know but whatever it is, Herobrine has something to do with it." Lukas said as he was going through a book.

"What's that?"

"It's a book I picked up in Jesse's secret library right before she went all crazy. It's supposed to be about Herobrine's Origin and Abilities."

"What does it say?"

The Story of Herobrine

Once there were three brothers: Steve, Notch, and Herobrine. They all got along very well as kids until Notch created a block that was capable of bending the rules of reality and when it began to absorb energy around it, Herobrine and Notch got struck with an excess energy wave and it gave them special powers while the block still gained its energy. As the three continued to grow older, Steve and Herobrine began to compete more when one day they met Alex. She was an unknown adventurer who wandered through towns in search of danger. When she met Steve and Herobrine, Alex chose Steve which made Herobrine mad but they didn't know that until it was too late and they were killed. However, Notch managed to seal him away in a prison that no mortal could reach without the source of his imprisonment. They say he's still there, just biding his time until the day he escapes and takes over the world.

Back to Reality

"So if Herobrine found a way out of his prison then wouldn't he have been released when the command block was destroyed like a long time ago?" I asked as we approached town.

"Maybe.. I still can't figure it out but what if the twins are hiding more than they're letting on?" Lukas pointed out.

"How could you say that!"

"I'm just saying it could be a possibility."

"What's a possibility?" Olivia came up to us with Axel at her side with a confused look on her face.

"We'll talk about it on the way back but.."

"But?"

"There's something wrong with Jesse...she's not herself and J isn't telling us what's happening." Lukas filled them in on what went on.

"Let's get back to the twins' house and see what's going on" Axel announced, determined.

"Yeah!" we all agreed unanimously and we left.

701 words Hope you enjoyed!