Into the Unknown Part 2

With the Rescue Team, 3rd POV

"Is everyone alright?" Isa called out to everyone. They had been spit out into a Nether-like place, but with more magma blocks instead of glowstone.

"I almost landed in a pool of lava, but other than that I'm fine." Maynolia said in a high pitched voice as she was still in bat form from dodging said lava pool.

"What is that?" Lily pointed to a bird-like animal, but it had red head feathers and long yellow tail feathers and it glowed dimly.

"It's a phoenix!" Stacy squealed with excitement as she tried to get the bird to land on her arm.

"Yeah they're pretty common around here." A new voice said from behind them.

"It's one of this world's 'things'." Another voice said from next to the first person.

"Friend or foe, hello?" Stampy nervously asked.

"They're friends of ours, Tyron and Aspen." Maynolia said as she transformed back into a person and gestured to the two people who had spoken.

Tyron was clearly an inhabitant of the fiery world they landed in because he had red hair with black strands and wore a red shirt that had an orange lightning bolt on it with a black vest over it and black jeans. Aspen had brown hair, hazel eyes and wore a flannel shirt with jeans and horseback riding boots and didn't look like she was from around that world.

"Where have you been?" Aspen asked Lily and Maynolia worriedly.

"We'd been captured by Herobrine, he was going to use us as leverage for someone named 'Jessica'? But we managed to escape with some help." Maynolia responded and gestured to the rescue team.

"You mean our friend Jesse?" Dan asked.

"I don't know, what does she look like?"

"She wears red and gold armor or, sometimes, brown overalls with a turquoise and white t-shirt and has a red barrette." Isa answered.

"Yep, that's her, I saw Herobrine take her and some other guy to his experiment room."

"That 'guy' would be Jesse's brother, Jesse or as he prefers to be called 'J'." Reginald added.

"What's the 'experiment room'?" Rose asked.

"It's where Herobrine took your friends in order to take control of them and he was testing out his newest weapon which provided a back-up controller in case the 'command block shards' were disabled. I heard him talk about it through some airways in the walls." Maynolia said.

"Then the twins could still be under his control and they wouldn't even know it." Stampy deducted.

"Yep."

"Shouldn't we go back and help them?" Medi asked.

"We need to get these people back to the portal hall so they can get home until all of this blows over." Chai said.

"I agree, getting these people to safety should be our priority." Rose said as Sadie pulled the enchanted flint and steel out and led everyone to another portal frame that she lit and everyone began to file through.

"Stay safe you guys..." The Youtubers, Isa, and Reginald whispered before following the others through the portal back to the Portal Hallway.

Lukas' POV, Before the flash

"J, get her out of there!" I tried to yell to J through the "memory window" in the hall.

Harper, Ivor, Petra, and I had run down Jesse's memory hall and reached the memory of Jesse, Reuben, Olivia, and Axel in the treehouse before Endercon and saw that Jesse and J were facing each other as J tried to get his sister out of the memory. However, Jesse was fading away in small grayed out glitches as her fear grew and she couldn't get through the barrier separating us from them. However, after some talking from J and a sibling hug, Jesse managed to calm down, but there was still the problem at hand: they still couldn't get out of the memory through the window.

"We gotta help them!" Petra tried to slash the window, but was stopped by Harper.

"That's not going to help, we don't even know how they got in there let alone how to get them out."

"Well we have to do something cause that place is falling apart." Petra pointed out to the cracks starting in the corner of the memory window as the twins started yelling from their side, but they couldn't be heard.

"Hold on, I managed to see them when I touched J and I'm able to link us to them, maybe I can try and get them out of there." I suggested.

"Maybe...we can't be sure, but we don't have time so, sure, give it a try." Ivor told me.

I closed my eyes and placed my hand against the "glass" and thought about the Order and I in the Order Hall laughing all together and going on adventures together, but I mostly thought about all the moments Jesse and I shared: when she and Reuben saved me from the iron golem, going back for her when she fell off the column in Soren's fortress, and many more memories like that. Abruptly, my hand pushed through the barrier and the twins grabbed a hold of each other and grabbed my hand with theirs. Then, I held onto their hands and pulled them through where they landed on the floor coughing and gasping for breath.

"Jesse! Jessica!" Harper and Ivor ran over to them and hugged them so hard their faces turned slightly purple.

"H-harper...ivor..can't.. breathe..." they managed to choke out.

"Sorry, I was just really worried about you two." Harper admitted.

"I second that." Ivor said.

"Don't worry, I did that when they returned from meeting..meeting.. huh I can't really remember who I was talking about." Petra muttered.

"You were talking about our uncle Notch, Herobrine banished him to 'The Chasm of the Forgotten' in the Far Lands, which is why we forgot about him." Jesse said and I noticed that she was slowly going back to normal, or as normal as she could look with a purple tint in her eye, the two bumps on her back from dragon wings, and the Enderman eye marks burned into her forehead.

"Are you feeling any... weirder than normal?"  I asked Jesse.

"Not really, just a little fuzzy." She responded.

"Maybe we should get out of her head before asking about any changes." Harper suggested.

"How do we do that?" J asked.

"I think I can help with that." I said as I closed my eyes and we all flashed out of Jesse's mind back into the throne room.

"OK, now that felt weird." Jesse said as she shook her head like she was trying to clear it. J had gone to her side to pat her back when a blast came from the throne and the twins grabbed each others hands and created a shield which took the impact and exploded in a flash of light that was seen for miles around.

When the smoke cleared a figure stood in front of them with glowing eyes and the twins glared carefully at him.

"Herobrine..."

1423 Words

AN- Well that's going to do it for now, but I am going to be on break next week for Thanksgiving so I should have some time to post a new chapter soon on my books then. Also, a follower of Stampycat would see the reference I made in the section he's in, comment if you think you see it or you know where it's from. Hint- Wonder 😉

Thank you all so much for 6,510 reads and over 300 votes on my story, you have no idea how happy it makes me to see so many people actually enjoying my book and asking to be apart of it 😄

I'm still thinking about starting the alternate choices and paths for MCSM/S2 and it won't be a theory book but a book with stuff that didn't happen in Story Mode, but we think could've happened, sorry if that doesn't make sense, but I'll explain it in the comments if you need clarification.

I've also been considering making new fanfiction stories about other fandoms I would like to write about after I finish this one, like The Lego Ninjago Movie, ever since I went to see it in the theaters (it would be a reader insert as one of the ninja force ninjas in the movie but the movie plot would stay the same) or another fandom that I'd want to write about, but what do you all think?

Bye!