Getting Information

Jesse's POV
"Man, that dream was weird", I thought while J and I got ready to go into town from our, newly repaired and upgraded tree house.(In my Christmas fanfic I had their tree house fixed)As I rummaged through a chest trying to find my bow I began to think about the dream that had seemed so familiar.

"HEY!"

"Ah, what?"

"You were spacing again, I was wondering if you saw my sword in there?", J asked while looking at me with some annoyance.

"Sorry, and yeah, here it is", I replied while handing him his enchanted diamond sword.

"Thanks", he sheathed his sword then saw my expression, "Hey are you OK? You've been acting kind of weird since last night."

"Nah I'm fine just some freaky dream creeped me out last night so I couldn't sleep that much", I responded as I finally pulled out my enchanted bow from the chest and put it away along with an arrow.

"Ok then, let's get going to others are going to be hassling us that we're late AGAIN." J reminded me with a playful punch on the shoulder.

"Yeah yeah say what you want you're the one who's late most of the time." I retorted back with a laugh.

"Race you to town!"

"You're on!"

Time Skip
J's POV

"I won!" Jesse yelled with excitement.

"No way you only beat me by a few blocks!" I argued.

"Whatever! Let's just go find the others because, apparently, even Reuben beat us here this morning."

We walked through town like any other day when Petra ran up to us and questioned what took so long.

"Sorry sleepy head here took so long to find our weapons" I told Petra while nudging my sister.

"Well come on the others are waiting for us" Petra informed us while pointing to the treasure hall building.

Another Time Skip
Petra's POV
"What's wrong with Jesse" I thought while looking at Jesse's tired expression and the way she kept rubbing her eyes every few minutes. "Maybe something's bothering her?"

I was thinking of what to ask her when Ivor can up to us and mumbled that we were late and that Olivia, Axel, Lukas, and Reuben were already in the hall.

A few seconds later we came to the hall and saw that the others were already sitting down talking with one another about new plans to help the town. As we sat down Reuben trotted over to Jesse and oinked worriedly while butting his head under her hand. Jesse whispered something back to Reuben and faced forward as the meeting began.

Yet Another Time Skip

Lukas' POV
We finished up our meeting of ideas with the usual burst of ideas from Jesse about how we could help the town improve and different ways to find resources for trading.

After we disbanded I couldn't help notice how Petra was looking at J and Jesse talking while Jesse looked kind of down with J taking to her. After J, Jesse, and Reuben left town to go mining for ores, I walked up to Petra and asked her if she knew what was bothering Jesse.

"All I know is that J told me she woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep because of a 'weird' dream she had." Petra recalled.

"Do you know what could have happened to where she's acting like this?"

"To be honest, no, but maybe the bad memories from our adventures are getting to her." Petra theorized.

"I'll ask Jesse when they get back" I reassured Petra as we parted ways and I ran toward an area where Axel was about to test out a new kind of TNT.

Author Note- Sorry if you all were waiting for a little while for this chapter but I had a writer's block and I had to look through my dream journal for some ideas. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this 676 worded chapter and I hope you all will continue to read this story. Bye!