Fighting Back Part 2

Hey Y'all, I'm REALLY sorry I haven't posted for a few weeks but I've been having another writer's block and I got a new idea right as I got another request to add in an OC to the story by Lily_Flower2005 so I got a new idea for the story now

Lukas' POV
We were following Vixa through the hallway Jesse escaped through towards Herobrine's throne room when I felt a sharp pain in my head.

"You alright Lukas?" J asked.

"Yeah, my head just hurts a little."

"It should go away later, bud."

"I just want to get the battle with Herobrine over with already." I groaned angrily.

"Yeah, me too..."

"We're almost there guys." Vixa declared from the front of the group.

We were just about to turn a corner when someone dressed in a black uniform and a gray helmet with a brim that covered the person's face came around the corner and nearly ran into us. We all gave a yelp of surprise and pulled out our swords to attack until the person tilted the brim off their face. Underneath the helmet, we saw a girl with light green eyes and pink hair and when she took off the helmet, she had on a daisy flower crown.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you all." She cried out as she raised her arms to defend herself and we all put our weapons down.

"No, no, no, we were just not expecting someone like you to be a guard for Herobrine." J tried to assure the girl.

"I'm not, I was captured along with a bunch of other people from my home town and I was able to steal this uniform so I could blend in and try to find a way out of here for the other people." The girl explained.

"We know the way out so well help the other people with you." Petra said.

"By the way, we didn't catch your name." I told the girl.

"Sorry about that, my name's Lily Flower, but you can just call me Lily."

"Nice to meet you, but where are these 'other people'?" Chai asked.

"They're down this hallway." Lily said while pointing down a hallway opposite to where we were heading.

"We're going to have to split up, some of you go with Lily to free the other people from this place and the rest of us will go to Herobrine's throne room." I said.

"We'll go with Lily as a rescue team." Medi said and Rose, Sadie, and Chai nodded in agreement.

"We will go with them as well." Isa and Reginald said at the same time.

"OK, is everyone just starting to pick up on me and Jesse's habit?" J asked.

Petra must've told him about earlier...  I thought to myself.

"Can we just get moving now please, time is not on our side at the moment?" Ivor reminded everyone, so we all split up and started to go our separate ways.

J's POV

I was walking next to Petra, Lukas, Axel, and Olivia while following following Ivor and Harper when I thought I heard a rustle behind us.

"What was that!?" I gasped while looking around behind us.

"J, you're being more..paranoid than usual, are you OK?" Petra asked me in concern.

"I feel like we're being watched right now."

"That's probably just a side effect from being controlled by your uncle." Lukas theorized.

"Or maybe we really are being watched right now, I mean we are getting closer to the throne room and we have no idea as to what could be in there." Petra said.

"Well, we've arrived so we're about to find out." Harper said as she gestured to the double iron doors edged with quartz and netherrack and an observer was facing us.

"What's the observer for?" Ivor questioned.

"My guess would be that it actually responds to our powers." I suggested.

"Then you should try to open it." Petra said.

I stepped forward and hovered my hand in front of the observer, closed my eyes, and concentrated on opening the doors. Abruptly, the iron doors clicked and swung open to reveal a huge room of netherrack and to the right of the room there was a big throne made of blackened quartz and glowstone, but there was no one in sight.

"There's no one here?" Petra said, confused.

"This doesn't feel right." Lukas added as we walked into the room with quiet echoing steps.

Suddenly, I got a vision of us walking into the room from another perspective like someone was watching us...

"HIT THE DECK!" I shouted as I jumped forward and knocked everyone in front of me  to the ground in a pile, just as several purple fire charges were launched at us. I looked up at one of the room's corners to find Jesse curled against the walls like some kind of morbid spider with wings.

"SIS, it's us, your friends and brother!" I tried to yell up to her as I stood up, but she didn't listen and launched herself at me and crashed into me so hard we ended up flying halfway across the room. When we skidded to a stop, Jesse punched me so hard in my face I thought I was going to pass out. Fortunately, Lukas sneaked up behind her and immobilized her arms, but she still thrashed around trying to free herself and eventually grabbed onto his forearms and flipped over her back right into me. Just, as Jesse was going to blast us with her acid, Petra managed to slice her back with the Blade and she fell to the ground as her wings gave a few last flaps before slumping down.

"Nice one Petra, but um how hard did you hit her?" Lukas asked.

"Relax, I only grazed it over her back." Petra grumbled as she twirled the Astral Blade in the air.

"AAHHH!!!" Jesse screamed as she clutched her head and rolled around on the ground.

"Woah, what's happening?" Petra asked.

"You managed to sever the link from Herobrine to Jesse throught the command block, but now he's trying to control her by controlling Eve who's merged with her." Harper explained as she pointed to the black scales slowly starting to spread over her arm as the Enderman eye marks on her forehead burned brightly.

"So right now they're fighting for control of Jesse's body and mind?" I asked.

"Yes."

"So how do we stop this then?" Ivor exclaimed.

"I don't know..." 

Hey... I already said it before, but I'm REALLY sorry for making you all wait for so long on this chapter, but I've been really busy with school, especially since I'm going to be joining my school's girl's soccer team soon, I've got Town and Country on Tuesdays, where I volunteer at a senior retirement trailer park doing chores and community service for the elderly, and I joined the Sisters Project, an old program at Charter High School where Sophomore and Junior girls get to mentor girls who are about to become Freshmen next year and I really want to help since I still remember how exhilarating yet scary it was to be a Freshman at a whole new school system coming from a pretty rough public school, and all of that is on top of having to help take care of my siblings after school and ultimate frisbee practice on Fridays. Anyways, I will still be posting chapters during all of that, it will just be a little bit of a bigger gap than usual and I hope to finish up this story within the next month or so... I hope you all continue to read my story even with the unfinished plot line I still haven't figured out and the serious writer's block I'm fighting. Till the next chapter, Bye!