The Aftermath

3rd Person POV

2 Weeks Later

"This place is really coming together." J stepped back from the last house they had helped to build for their newcomers who decided to stay in their world.

"Yeah, they really add some color to this place." Jesse added as she, her brother, and the Wattpaders had stepped back to admire their work.

They had just finished building a few different looking houses for Medi, Sadie, Rose, Lily, Maynolia, Tyron, Emma, Aspen, Vixa, and another new friend of theirs, Jack (Not from Season 2).

"And it looks like other people are following in personalizing their houses too." Vixa pointed out as she saw other people starting to add more colorful blocks to their houses to make them into different animals and objects. She stood in the middle of her own front yard that was teeming with different mythical animals like a kitsune, jackalope, wyvern, and a whole lot more playing with each other while the town's people watched them with fascination as they passed her house going on with their lives and J was nearby as a phoenix landed on his head, gave off a musical cry, and flew off onto a tree branch where it curled up to sleep.

"Yeah, and thanks for letting us bring our companions with us too." Lily said as she was sitting on the porch of her home that was built with pink and white dyed wood surrounded by a flower garden with her Eevee curled up next to her, a Meloetta perched on a beam above her head and a Sylveon with its ribbon-like feelers intertwined with Lily's arm as it lay on the other side of her.

"No problem, they're actually really cute, I had no idea Pokemon even existed in another world." Jesse said as Eevee bounced down from her place beside Lily to play around in the flowers with happy squeaks.

"This place looks even more awesome than it did before with them here." Aspen agreed as she was leading some horses, by the reins, into their new ranch home that doubled as her house.

"Yeah, it was awesome of you two to let us stay." Medi called out from above their heads as she was helping to land several bales of hay into the pens and them flew off to deliver the rest to Emma for her new bakery.

"It's the least we can do, and I can never repay you guys enough for helping my brother and I in our fight against Herobrine." Jesse smiled as she stroked the head of a bay horse that was leaning its head over the fence toward her.

"It was no problem, aside from a couple of seemingly impossible odds against Herobrine. Plus I wanted you to show me how to do that move your brother failed at doing against a giant mutant creeper." Chai said sarcastically, but smirked a smile at J as he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

"You mean the Leaping Blade Twirl? I really need to work on the name..." Jesse admitted, "I'd be happy to show you, after we make sure the rest of our new friends are settling in alright."

"I need to meet up with the others right now anyways, see you later!" Chai ran off and Jesse her brother waved to their friends as they started walking towards another part of town where more construction was being done to improve houses by adding more colors and styles to them. They were soon greeted by some more of their new friends, as well as Axel, Olivia, and Lukas.

"Hey! You two just missed out on some awesome cake that Emma made." Axel said with his mouth still slightly stuffed with said cake.