Prologue

Herobrine POV
"Notch might think he had gotten rid of me but he is sadly mistaken"
I had been freed from my prison by my family but now that they hold new powers they can't imagine, I must destroy them so they never know. First, I must use one of them to gain one last thing before I take them both out...

Jesse Nightmare POV

It was dark and rainy and two people were facing each other, looking towards each other with hate. Both were men but one was with a light blue shirt, dark blue pants, brown hair and skin, but his eyes were glowing white. The other man had a brown shirt and gray pants and had an enchanted sword in one hand. They began clashing together while two other people looked on. The people were Steve and Alex, the famous explorers, but they were injured and we're telling two kids to run away. As the two children ran away across a bridge, lightning struck in front of them and everything went black for a few seconds. When they came to, the man with white eyes appeared in front of them whispering, "You can't escape from me" with a fireball forming in a hand. Suddenly, a blast of a light orange light flashed and the man was gone but one the kids was blasted off the bridge into a raging river while the other ran away in another direction.

"Ahh!" I woke up panting and sweating in my bed across from my brother, J, in his bed in our room. As I tried to catch my breath, I looked down at my right arm where a black spot was growing(PS when Jesse went back for Cassie, she ended up getting bitten by an endermite).

"What's wrong sis?"

Surprised, I turned to see J sitting up rubbing his eyes and looking at me worriedly.

"It's fine" I whispered back, "I just got a bad dream, probably from all that's happened lately."

"Yeah, well... try to get some sleep, ok?"

"Yeah"

J fell back asleep but I couldn't close my eyes because those people saw in my nightmare seemed so familiar and so distant at the same time...