Fighting Back Part 1

Hey Y'all, today is my birthday and in one more week it will be the one year anniversary since I started my Wattpad account so today and next week you can expect some new chapters for the occasion 😄 I'm so glad that I found this place and Deviant Art otherwise I would've become a very depressed person, again 😓. I should be finishing up this story within the next 5-10 chapters, maybe, and then the next story I write will be voted on by all you readers.

J's POV

What's happening?!

I felt like my mind was glitching in and out of focus and my body felt all tingly and, slightly, sore.

"J?" I heard Petra say gently as she shook me awake.

"Huh?" I groaned and tried to stand up, but she had to help me to my feet.

"Are you OK?" Harper asked.

"Who are we?" Ivor questioned.

"Ivor, Harper, and Petra, what is this an interrogation?" I murmured.

"Just checking to make sure you're alright." Ivor huffed back at me.

"Thanks for saving me, but where are Lukas and my sister?" I said hurriedly as I strained myself to look for them.

"J, relax..." Petra patted my back lightly.

"The others are holding them off for now." Ivor said.

"They're going to be harder to save since Lukas',  or Luke's, chip is nearly indestructible and Jesse is being controlled the most by Herobrine." I said as Petra gave me my enchanted diamond sword.

"Well now that you're back, we'll have some more help." She smiled at me and punched me in the shoulder.

"What're we waiting for, let's go." And I started to walk towards the fight going on when a sharp pain stabbed my brain and I stumbled to my knees.

"J!" I heard multiple voices sat at one.. or at least I think it was multiple people...

"Argh!!" I grasped my head as the burning continued and I writhed in pain on the floor.

"J..."

"Get out of my head!"

"J, what's happening?" I heard Petra yell.

"I think Herobrine's still trying to take control of J." Harper guessed.

"What do we do!"

"I don't know!"

The burning feeling started to subside until I saw Jesse turn her attention towards me, puffed up her cheeks, and spewed out scorching purple flames, acid? from her mouth. I managed to roll out of the way but in doing so, I caught right of the red diamond on a chain still around my neck. I tried to rip it off but when I grasped it, it repelled my hand away like two of the same sides on a magnet.

"Petra, tear the necklace off!" I yelled at her by when she tried to get to me, Lukas saw and started to shoot arrows past the Youtubers and towards Petra.

"Awww come on!" She yelled angrily.

"One problem at a time please!" Ivor grumbled angrily.

"Hey J, watch your head!" Petra warned me. I looked up only to see nothing and that's when Petra grabbed the diamond and ripped it off my neck.

"Gotcha ya, haha!"

"Thanks Petra..." I moaned.

"Don't worry J, I got this." and Petra threw the diamond on the ground and stomped on it, but it didn't crack let alone shatter.