Controlled

3rd Person POV

As Herobrine appeared in front of the New Order, even the Endermen seemed fear him as they all teleported away, and the Order were by themselves with Herobrine.

"Stay away from my sister and my friends or you'll be sorry!" J threatened.

"Weakling...I've not come for you all, I've only come for her." Herobrine pointed to Jesse who was huddling close to Eve and Reuben.

"Well you're not getting to her without a fight from us!" Axel shouted while pounding his fists together.

"Aahhhh!" Herobrine's spirit flew at us, only to be dodged by Jesse as she rolled out of the way and pulled out her sword. Meanwhile, the others pulled out their weapons as they stood in their defensive positions.

"Over here you halfwit!" J yelled while flailing his arms around crazily. As Herobrine charged at him, Petra attempted to slice him, only to have her sword pass right through him.

"Huh?!"

"Foolish girl, I'm invincible to your futile attacks but I will use you to get what I came here for!" Herobrine entered Petra's mind as she grunted, trying to fight back.

"Get out of my friend!!" J grabbed a hold of Petra and shook her. With a low chuckle, she lifted her head up and they were a misty gray as she shoved J back with Herobrine's strength, which sent him flying back knocking into Olivia and Lukas back into Axel as they all fell over like dominos. Eve and Reuben went to help the others as Jesse faced possessed Petra by herself.

"Petra, if this is anything like what I experienced with PAMA, then you can hear me and fight back!" Jesse attempted to call out to Petra as they circled around each other.

"How coincidental that I was controlling you through PAMA, but as PAMA said before, it is useless to defy me and you will succumb to me." Petra declared as she struck Jesse's side with the flat of her blade, knocking her down.

"And as I said to PAMA, we'll see about that!" and Jesse flipped back up onto her feet.

The two began to clash swords until Petra made a sneak attack from behind and pinned Jesse down with her boot on her back as she took her sword and prepared to make a final strike.

"No!"

"You won't be interfering with my plans anymore." Petra stated as she raised her sword up above her head.

Just as she was about to bring her sword down into Jesse's back, J rushed in and tackled Petra to the ground as Lukas helped Jesse get up.

"Are you OK?" Olivia asked, concerned.

"I'm fine but what about Petra?"

"I've got her." Axel stated as he held Petra's arms back.

"No you've got her but not me..." Petra's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she sighed, passed out, and paled a bit.

"Where'd he go?" Lukas looked around.

"I don't know." Jesse backed up from the group.

"Boo..."

Suddenly, two fiery purple hands appeared out of the darkness and covered Jesse's eyes as she cried out and fell to her knees, paralyzed with fear.

"I thought you said Herobrine wasn't physically real!" Lukas exclaimed.

"He took some of Petra's life force in order to physically take over Jesse's mind, it's more powerful that way." J explained as he tried to get to his sister, only to be stopped by an invisible barrier.

"What the?!"

"We have to get her out of there!" Olivia pounded on the barrier as Axel began to light a TNT that he took from the launcher.

"Guys get back!"

Everyone raced away from the barrier as Axel tossed the lit TNT to the barrier and it collapsed on impact. As the barrier fell, Jesse was left sprawled on her stomach.

"Jesse!"

"Sis!"

Lukas and J were the first ones to rush over to her side. The black that was over half of her face was gone, but now two glowing purple Enderman eye marks were hidden under her bangs.

"Is she OK?" Axel asked.

"Yeah she's got a pulse but it's pretty low." J responded as he held his fingers to her wrist.

"Woah what's happening now?" Lukas got up and cautiously backed away and J followed.

The new burn marks on Jesse's forehead were burning brightly and when she opened her eyes and, instead of only one eye being purple, both eyes were glowing bright purple. A powerful wave of white emitted from her fists as Lukas and J were shot back, away from Jesse.

"Now who shall I kill first...?" Jesse asked in her now ominous voice that was even creepier than when she was controlled by PAMA.

"Jesse snap out of it!" Olivia yelled and was shot by a purple flame.

"Jesse can no longer hear you and will never come back to you." Possessed Jesse smirked, "So you might as well give up, right now."

"We'll never give up, No man left behind!" Lukas quoted.

"Useless words coming from someone so pathetic."

"Hey, nobody talks to my friends like that and we will get Jesse back." Axel countered.

"Getting you friend back is the least of your worries now..." Possessed Jesse spread her arms apart and a ring of purple fireballs swirled around menacingly. Just as they were about to be fired, J fired a yellow flame and knocked Jesse back as her flames sputtered out.

"Guys we should run, like right now!" J warned as Jesse started to get back up.

"Quick climb on and I'll run all of us to the Overworld." Eve grew big enough for everyone to ride on and Axel carried Petra up since she was still unconscious while Olivia carried Reuben.

"I have a feeling I'm going to get motion sickness, I'm just forewarning everyone." Olivia cautioned, remembering the mine cart ride through the Nether.

"Just hold on tight!"

Running Time Skip Still 3rd POV

"We're here."

"I think I threw up inside my body again..." Olivia gagged and Reuben leaped down from her lap onto the ground.

"You'll be fine, I'm more worried about when Petra is going to wake up or how we're going to fit the Ender Dragon through the portal." Axel mumbled.

Right on cue, Eve shrunk down to the size of a wolf and hopped into Lukas' arms.

"Woah..uh...okay?" Lukas stammered as Eve curled up against his arm.

"Here I'll take her.." J tried to take Eve but she growled at him.

"Why don't you like J?" Axel questioned.

"We should be more concerned with getting back to the Overworld."

"Eve's right we should go, now." Olivia said.

"Then let's go!" J jumped into the portal and the others followed him through back into the Overworld.

1196 words

Thank you all so much for 850 reads on my story, but I need some help for the next chapters since I have no ideas on what should happen next. Also I'd like to wish MinecraftLovesMedi a very Happy Birthday and I hope your day turns out to be awesome 😁