Confessions

J's POV

"Bro? Why do you keep looking at me weirdly?"

My sister and I were sitting at our table eating some cookies but I couldn't look away from her dark purple eye and the black slowly making its way up her neck to her cheek.

"It's nothing, I'm just relieved that you're healed from your..uh..sickness"

"Then why do you keep staring at my face..Is there something wrong?"

"Nooo..."

"Fine! I'll go find out myself!" and Jesse got up to go to her room to find a mirror.

Aww man how is this so hard now after keeping this secret for so many years?

"J!" I jumped when I heard Petra shout from the trapdoor.

"Yeah?" I asked nervously

"You've got some more explaining to do is what," Olivia stated slightly angrily, "If the command block was destroyed by you two inside the Witherstorm, then why is your lunatic uncle coming after us now and not earlier?"

I sighed and paced around the living room trying to figure out how I was going to explain this to my friends.

"Ok, when the command block was destroyed...Herobrine was freed but his physical body was gone so he could only roam our world as a, kind of, ghost" I began.

"That doesn't exactly tell us why he's coming after Jesse now though" Petra pointed out with some annoyance.

"Yes but...what you all didn't know was that he could use a person's mindscape as a temporary 'control panel' until he has to move on to someone else, his first victim was..."

"...Aiden," Lukas finished having figured out what had happened, "Herobrine was the one who put it into Aiden's head that you and Jesse were becoming bullies and that he was supposed to be a hero, but when Jesse stopped him then Herobrine had to go..."

"That's when he went into Cassie's mind and told her that the only way to get the key home was to kill people to get it but then he went to PAMA and convinced it that the people weren't useful enough." Petra reasoned while finishing Lukas' thought.

"But what I don't get was how PAMA seemed to have control over Crown Mesa for a long time even after we took Cassie home?" Lukas questioned while tapping his chin in thought.

"Each Portal much have it's own concept of time so it only seemed like a little while for you guys but it was a long time for Crown Mesa," Olivia reasoned.

"Ummm....You guys all lost me at 'mindscape'" Axel confessed with a confused look.

"It means that Herobrine was the one who made everyone evil so he could destroy us through them." Petra explained.

"Oh..."

"Then, Herobrine's trying to control Jesse because she has his 'powers' and using her will make him real and powerful enough to take over the worlds..." Lukas realized.

"The only thing you're missing is that once Jesse is controlled, Herobrine will use her abilities and life energy to reanimate his own physical body...Jesse will be left as nothing but a hollow shell of her former self." J finished while looking down sadly, " But he won't stop there, he'll use his new powers to drain the life of anyone and anything he wants and we won't be strong enough to take him down."

"What..."

Everyone turned around to see Jesse standing there. They didn't even hear her come in, but she heard everything they discussed.

"Our uncle is Herobrine and he's going to use me to kill you guys.." Jesse whispered with tears forming in her eyes.

"No no no.. Don't worry sis we'll figure this out before he can." I tried to reassure while hugging Jesse, but she just pulled away and looked at her hands as they started to form purple fireballs the more she panicked.

"Get away!!" she screamed as the black began to spread over her whole left eye and began to lose control...

Thanks for reading! Bye!