Defense

Jesse's POV

I'm so tired...

Every since I separated from Herobrine and he took my powers away, I've been feeling drained and tired in the cell that I share with Lukas and Eve. Even though he tried to help me by bandaging up some of my injuries, I haven't been able to recover very much. Plus, it didn't help that Herobrine didn't give us any food or water for what felt like hours ever since he left to go do whatever he was up to in another room.

"You doing OK Jesse?" Lukas asked me.

"I still feel really weak, but I'm fine for now."

"How much longer are we going to be kept here?"

"You heard my uncle before, when he was talking through me, until J decides whether or not he's going to give himself up, which I hope he doesn't resort to."

"Me too..."

"Don't count on it weaklings..." Herobrine appeared outside the cage, glaring at us menacingly.

"What do you want from us, you've already taken my powers and are using us to blackmail my brother into surrendering to you, which he won't do."

"I'm wouldn't be so sure, if J doesn't agree to my deal, I will kill the both of you starting with him and then I'll use 'Eve' to destroy the rest of your friends."

"You better stay away from our friends or you will regret it." Lukas threatened.

"I haven't come to listen to you two babble on, I've come to use you for an experiment." Herobrine said while pointing to Lukas.

"Stay away, I'm not letting you use Lukas like you used me as a kid." I said as I managed to get up slightly and stood in front of Lukas with my arms open.

"Why did you even do those experiments on Jesse when she was a kid?"

"Because there was supposed to be a 'heir' to my full powers, but when my brother and Alex had twins, I knew I had to test them to see who would grow up to gain my powers. For J, I foresaw that his destiny was nothing but hope and light. However, for Jesse, I saw that she was destined to help people but she would suffer challenges that would fill her heart with darkness. She wasn't facing many challenges as a child, so I decided to make her suffer myself, by torturing her and her brother in their 'tests', destroying her home and parents, and sending all your foes against you on your adventures."

"Well you're not going to experiment on Lukas if I have anything to say about it." I weakly declared while maintaining my stance.

"Big mistake..."

With a few flicks of his hand, Herobrine telepathically tossed me from side to side of the cell until my forehead started to bleed again through my bandages, but worse than before.

"Please, stop hurting her! I'll go through with the experiment!" Lukas begged as Herobrine mentally choked me and I started to gasp for air as I levitated off the ground.

"Good choice..." and I was released.

"L-Lukas no...don't go with him..not for me..." I plead.

"It'll be OK Jesse."

"No it won't be, those experiments were torturous and agonizing as a kid and who knows what he'll use you for."

"Are you coming or am I going to have to hurt her even more?"

"No, I'm coming.." Lukas have me a hug and handed me his bag with Eve and all his possessions as two wither skeletons pushed Lukas with their swords to lead him out of the cell and into the corridor, leaving Herobrine laughing down at me as I slumped on the floor and passed out again.