Foe?

AN- Sorry, but it's going to be sort of a short chapter since it's voting chapter but I will try to work on the next chapter as soon as I get enough votes

J's POV

"J, get out of there now!" Sadie yelled to me as the temple began to crumble and the lava started to rise towards the parkour blocks.

"I'm going but my potion effect is starting to wear off" I yelled back as I could feel the jump boost fading away while I was trying to hop back to the platform.

I was just two blocks away from the platform, where the girls were waiting for me, but a piece of the ceiling cracked off and destroyed the last block just as I was about to jump into it. What was even worse was that after it happened, the leaping effect wore completely off.

"I don't have my jump boost anymore and the last block was destroyed!" I shouted across the gap.

"Try and jump across and we'll try to catch you!" Rose encouraged me.

"Ok.." I took a small step back and launched myself as hard as I could off the block and reached out my arms as I felt myself starting to drop.

Just as I thought I was about to die, Eryn was able to fly through the doorway and I grabbed onto her as she struggled to fly me up to Medi. When she eventually grabbed my arm, the lava was getting dangerously close and we still had a bunch of stairs to climb up, so we ran as fast as we could up the steps and out of the temple.

As soon as we got outside we all collapsed of exhaustion and even the animal companions were panting and plopped down next to their owners. I got out the Astral Blade and took a good look at it. It had a quartz handle, a diamond blade studded with emeralds, and the end of the handle had a dark blue gem embedded in it as it shimmered in the sun.

"I hope this thing isn't a bust, otherwise this whole trip would've been for almost nothing."

"What'd you mean 'almost'?" Chai asked me.

"Well, I got to meet you four and you all save my life at several points so this trip won't be an entire failure if the blade doesn't work."

"Aww that's nice of you to say." Medi said and the others smiled at me, even Chai managed to muster a small grin. After that, we picked ourselves off the floor of the temple and walked across the ice to the forest.

"Hello J..." a dark voice said from behind us. When I turned around, I saw Lukas with dark red eyes standing there with his arms crossed.

"Who's he?" I heard the girls whispering behind me.

"Lukas? Oh no... Herobrine got you chipped again didn't he?" I whispered.

"Correct, only this chip is much more advanced and cannot be short circuited by water. The only way to get it off would be to kill me, and I know you won't do that..." Lukas smirked and lit a red cube of electricity in his hand.

"Ruuuun!" I yelled as he fired and the tree it hit instead was instantly reduced to an ash covered stump.

We were all running through the forest until we spilt up, trying to shake Lukas, but the new chip also gave him some of Herobrine's powers, including teleportation. As he appeared in front of me, another red cube was forming in his hand, only bigger and I had to make sure that Herobrine didn't get a hold of the Astral Blade so I quickly threw the sword and the flint and steel into a tree right before I was hit and the electricity hit me so hard I passed out.

3rd Person POV

As J fell unconscious from the shock, Lukas walked up to him and grabbed his wrist teleporting them both back to Herobrine's fortress in the Nether.

Right after they left, Medi, Chai, Rose and Sadie all found each other, but they couldn't find J anywhere.

"What happened?" Rose asked confused.

Medi was about to answer when the sword fell out of the tree and hit her Eevee on its tail, luckily it landed on the flat side. Shortly after, the flint and steel dropped onto Sadie's head from a branch above her.

"If the blade and flint and steel are here, then J must've been taken by that blonde guy, Lukas?" Sadie predicted as she picked the flint and steel up.

"We should go after him." Rose said determined.

"What about the Blade? If we go and get J, then we'd be delivering the one thing that can kill Herobrine to Herobrine." Medi said.

"Maybe we could go and get help from his friends, after all he did tell us which portal he's from." Sadie suggested.

"What should we do then?" Chai asked.

What should Medi, Rose, Chai and Sadie do?

A) Go rescue J all together?

OR

B) Go find help in J's world?

875 Words

Please comment on which option you think should happen in the next chapter and I will see you all then, Bye!