More Secrets?

Jesse's POV
I could feel my hands getting hotter as purple fireballs formed. My eyes burned as gray mist drifted from them and I could barely hear J trying to calm me down. Suddenly, I felt my mind go blank and dark and I could feel nothing as my consciousness plummeted into darkness...

J's POV
"Jesse! Stop panicking!!" I tried to get my sister to calm down before Herobrine tried to take control of her mind. Out of nowhere the black spread spread over half of Jesse's face and her eyes filled with blackness until she passed out, yet again.

"Sis!" I rushed over to my unconscious sister and when I shook her arm her eyes opened suddenly and they were still black as they stated blankly at the wooden ceiling.

"There's something wrong! What's going on?" Petra exclaimed as she joined me next to Jesse while Lukas looked on from behind with Axel and Olivia.

"Herobrine's trying to take over Jesse's body so he pulled her into the mindscape but she's fighting back." I explained while looking at Jesse's dark eyes.

Good luck Jesse...

I was silently hoping that Jesse could fight back until something caught my eye peeking out from the trapdoor.

"Hey what's that?" I asked Petra while pointing to the mysterious object.

"I don't know..." Petra pulled the object from the trapdoor to find out it was a piece of folded up paper with 'J & Jesse' written in cursive along the top.

"It's for you and Jesse." Petra said while handing me the paper and I unfolded it.

Dear my niece and nephew,
I know that my brother is targeting you two and that Jesse is the center of his anger...but I can help you two deal with him. You just need to meet me by yourselves in the forest at midnight tomorrow night. Please don't bring your friends or things will get heated.
Sincerely, your Uncle

"This can't be true..." I whispered as I lowered the note in to my lap when I sat down.

"What is it?" Olivia asked while taking the paper and reading it with the others.

"You're not honestly considering this, are you?" Lukas questioned.

"I don't know, maybe it's our uncle Notch and he might be able to help..."

"What're you going to do?" Petra asked with concern.

What should happen next?

Meet up with "Uncle"

OR

Stay home, it's a trap

Please vote on what you think in the comments. Bye!