Into the Unknown Part 1

Lukas' POV

"What do you mean you don't know?!" I practically yelled at Harper.

"Lukas, chill!" Petra snapped at me.

"Herobrine is trying to take over Jesse by taking control of Eve who's been fused with her, if we can find a way to separate them, then maybe we can get Jesse back." Harper theorized.

"But how do we do that?" Ivor asked.

"Sis..." J put his hand on his sister's shoulder as she was rolling around in place on the floor and she slowed a little as J's eyes flashed gray and he froze in place.

"Woah, what's happening?" Petra asked, slightly freaked out as she waved her hand in front of his face, but he didn't react.

"I don't know, J?" I said and placed my hand on his shoulder and gasped as an image came into my mind's eye. I saw J and he was in front of Jesse, who was in her regular overalls with a t-shirt, but she was fading and small glitch sparks were flashing where parts of her used to be and they were in front of a tree with a ladder leading into the treetop. I pulled my hand away and held it as it burned slightly.

"What did you see?" Harper asked.

"I saw..J facing Jesse, but she was fading away, really fast..." I stammered out while gasping.

"Somehow, J and Jesse's 'twin telepathy' allows them to see into each other's minds and J can be used a link to Jesse's mind to anyone else." Harper figured out.

"So, we can use J in order to see Jesse?" Ivor asked.

"I think so..."

"Well we better hope so, cause this just might be how we separate Jesse and Eve." Petra said as she got ready to place her hand on J's shoulder.

"We just have to remember, this is Jesse's mind we're going into, we don't know what could be in there." Harper added as she took Ivor's hand and steadied her hand above Petra's as Ivor blushed madly.

"Let's do this." I said as I held my hand above Petra's and we counted to three before touching J and we all passed out.

In Jesse's Mind

"Woah..." I said as I opened my eyes and everything I said echoed slightly as I was surrounded by different mirror panes embedded into the wall of a long hallway.

"You're here too? Good." Petra said as she appeared right next to me, along with Ivor and Harper.

"Where were the twins when you saw them before?" Harper asked.

"They were by a ladder going into a tree, so maybe their old treehouse?" I said a little confused.

"How are we going to find it in here?"

"Would you rather fight a hundred chicken sized zombies-"

"What?" We looked around.

"-or ten zombie sized chickens?

"Wait, I recognize that saying, it's Olivia, and Jesse said they had a 'Would you Rather' game back at their old treehouse." Petra remembered.

"Then it should be this way." Ivor said as he started walking towards the memory.

"Honestly, I thought Jesse's mind would be a little bit brighter." Harper noted as  we looked at out surroundings.

Everywhere there were "memory panes" of different events but they were all fuzzy and grayed out instead of full of color. Every few feet, there was a popping noise and a new memory voice started talking from an old memory.

"What's this?" Petra asked as she stopped at a pane.

We all looked at what she was referring to and it was an old memory of when she and J were little and they were trying to pick apples from a tree but Jesse almost slipped off a branch as she tried to reach for an apple.

"J, I don't know if I can reach it."

Younger Jesse was starting to cry when Younger J shouted,

"You can do it, don't give in to your fears!"

With that reassurance, she managed to grab the fruit with an outstretched arm right before she tumbled out of the tree, and right on top of her brother.

"See, I told you you could do it, now can you please get off me?"

"Sorry, haha." And they split the apple in half as they were laughing with each other.

The memory faded out and the "glass" started to crack and shards of it fell to the floor.

"We need to get to the twins, fast!" Petra ran ahead of us and we followed behind looking for the treehouse memory.

815 Words

AN- Sorry for taking a little while on this chapter and that I couldn't make it longer but I wanted to post a new chapter on the 2nd year anniversary of Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 🤓 so I just quickly put this together and I'm hoping tomorrow I can post another, longer, chapter. Until then, Bye!