Rescue

3rd Person POV with the rescue team

"How much farther Lily?" Vixa asked as she and the other rescue team members (The Youtubers, the Wattpaders, and Isa and Reginald) followed Lily through the seemingly endless maze of Herobrine's fortress.

"Not much farther, we just need to turn this corner and..." Lily responded as she lead the team around a corner where there were two iron doors and behind them, cells lining the walls and people were inside them.

"Alright, how are we going to get past these doors, they don't even have a lever or button to activate them." Dan pointed out.

"Yeah, I'm no Redstone genius, but we can't open iron doors without a switch of some kind." Chai mumbled.

"I've got one." Stampy said as he pulled a lever out of his inventory.

"You just carry levers with you?" Rose asked skeptically.

"Well, I guess it did come in handy right now." Medi added.

"Right, so let's get these people out of here." Stampy announced as he placed the lever on the wall and opened the iron doors.

"Who are they?"

"Where did they come from?"

"Do they work for Herobrine?"

Whispers were heard from all the scared and tired prisoners as they retreated to the backs of their cells, until two stepped forward, in the dark.

"Lily!" One of the girls said excitedly.

"You came back!" The other girl who stepped forward exclaimed.

"I wouldn't leave you and the others behind, May and Emma." Lily sadly smiled at her friends.

"Others?" Isa asked.

"All the people Herobrine captured to experiment on, including me, Emma, and Lily until she escaped to try and find a way out of here." The first girl said.

"And who are you two?" Reginald asked.

"Sorry, my name's Maynolia."

"I'm Emma. Do you think you could turn on the lights?"

"Herobrine likes to imprison us in the dark to keep us afraid." Maynolia added.

"Sure thing." Stacy responded and she flipped a lever up and some glowstone popped out of the ceiling from sticky pistons and the rescue team saw the two girls and the rest of the prisoners more clearly.

Maynolia had brown eyes, black hair in a ponytail and she wore a purple hoodie with the phrase 'It's cool to feel awesome' on it in red, some ripped jeans that were slightly burnt around the knees, and combat boots with black socks, and draped over her head were headphones dyed red, black, and purple that were a little dusty in a few places.

Emma had long black hair, green eyes, and wore a, slightly singed, pink shirt and a long, darker pink, skirt with black boots that had some gray ashes dusting them a little.

Some of the other people in the prison were citizens of different towns feom differnet worlds, but there were a few citizens from the Youtuber's world and from Harmony City who were taken, despite the lockdown.

"We need to leave now, we need to get them all to safety." Dan reminded the others.

"Safety from what, exactly?" Maynolia asked.

"Our friends are going to be taking down Herobrine and it might be dangerous." Stampy responded quickly.

"Well, it's not going to be easy to get us out of here, those four levers in those item frames need to be in a certain order but there's an item missing from the last om and we don't know what it is. Lily got lucky when one bar of her cell was loose." Emma explained.