Implantment/Finding the Order

Thank you all so much for voting, the result was A-0 and B-4 so Option B won and Chai, Medi, Sadie and Rose are going to find help in J's world, sorry I couldn't make the portal in more detail but I quickly doodled it this morning.

J's POV

As I was starting to wake up, the first thing I noticed was the heat and the smell of everything around me burning. I started to sit up while groaning and rubbing my head, trying to remember what happened, when I saw my sister with Lukas' bag at her side in a cell across from my cell and what I saw shocked me. She was awake, but she looked like she was only half-awake and she had bandages wrapped around bled out cuts.

"Sis?" I whisper-yelled and she slowly lifted her head up and nodded gently.

"Are we back in Herobrine's fortress?" Jesse nodded again.

"What did Herobrine do to Lukas?"

"..h-he...chipped Lukas..." she managed to croak out in a raspy tone.

"What's happening to you?"

"I'm afraid she's exhausted from being under Herobrine's control and has lost a lot of blood from her wounds..." Eve told me telepathically as she poked her head out from Lukas' bag.

"And he took her powers which is why she's not healing faster?"

"That is correct..."

"Well you won't have to worry about that for much longer..." Herobrine appeared in between our cells, grinning slyly.

"What do you want now?!" Jesse yelled, almost fully awake, but she was angry. "You've already made us and our friends suffer enough."

"But not enough..." he walked up to my cell, waved his hand in front of the door's lock, it swung open, and two wither skeletons prodded me out as he did the same with Jesse. We were both lead out of the prison, down a netherrack hall, and into a laboratory where there were several brewing stands, large test tubes, and a table of strange contraptions.

"You recognize this place don't you, Jesse..." I looked over to her and she had paled even more and was shaking with fear in her eyes.

"What is it, sis?"

"I always have nightmares about this place ever since I was a kid and we were separated."

"This is what Eve was trying to protect you from, and I always saw her as a threat." I admitted quietly.

"Well nothing can protect you from what I'm about to do." Herobrine said as we both sat down in iron chairs and our arms were belted down with leather straps.

"Bring me the shards, Luke!" Herobrine yelled out and Lukas appeared with two objects in his hand.

"His name is Lukas, not Luke.." Jesse weakly stated as she was tearing up.

"Not anymore..."

"What are those things?" I asked as one of the objects was placed in a strange looking gun. He held one up and when we saw what it was, we both gasped. It was a shard of the command block!

"You see, when you and your sister broke the command block it shattered into four pieces, and I managed to collect all of them."

"What are going to do with them?"

"You two will soon find out..." and he loaded the second piece into the gun and turned it on.