The Final Showdown Part 1

3rd Person POV

"You're going down Herobrine, we're done with your tricks!" Jesse yelled up to Herobrine after he tried to blast them.

"Really? Because I'm not done with you, or your brother..." and he raised his hand in front of his face and made a fist just as the twins collapsed to the ground, clutching their heads.

"No! Not this again!" Petra exclaimed as she and Lukas went over to the twins while Ivor and Harper pulled out their swords and stood their ground in front of them.

Jesse's POV (Note- The whole mental conversation that follows occurs in a few seconds for everybody else but Jesse)

A sharp pain was building up inside my head when I heard a voice saying,

"You must resist his control."

"Eve?" I managed to croak out in my thought voice.

"Yes, I could not talk to you before because I wasn't allowed, but I was fully conscious. You need to try and blast your uncle's wrist."

"W-Why?"

"He's attempting to control you and your brother via chips he had implanted in your heads when you were kids, but he needed to add an element, alcheminea (AN-I'm just making up a name based on the medieval latin root of the word chemical 😓), and it was programmed into you two using the shards of the command block when they were embedded into your arm. Now he has a gadget that controls you two from his wrist."

"That seems unlike him since he prefers to use his powers, but how do you know about that...?"

"I was able to view some of your recent memories before I was forbidden from interacting with you in your past memories."

"OK, I'll try..." I thought before staggering to my feet, silently breathing in, and directed a purple flame spiral directly toward Herobrine and, as expected, he raised his arms in an X to cover his face, allowing the flames to destroy the wrist controller.

"Heh heh... Clever girl, or was that her idea?" He chuckled menacingly at me, clearly referring to Eve.

"Jesse, how did you do that?" Harper asked.

"Eve, told me in my mind. Long story, I'll tell you later."

"For now, let's take him down, once and for all." J said darkly from next to me as he stood up and pulled out the Astral Blade that Petra handed him.

"You're not getting rid of me that easily!" Herobrine shouted before raising his arms and the ceiling of the throne room got a huge hole blown into it after a torrent of lightning came crashing in.

Fortunately, the twins grabbed each other's hands and created a light purple shield above themselves and Harper, Ivor, Lukas, and Petra. When the lightning came at them, the force field absorbed it all, but it took its toll on the twins as they grimaced and their stance got weaker.

"Well, that worked..partially." Petra griped as she and Harper started to slice the wither skeletons who tried to come in at them from the sides.

"We need to find a way to use this on him." J said while pulling the Blade back out.

"I could try and sneak up behind him and-"

"No, that wouldn't work. In order to banish Herobrine the Blade must be used AND he must be killed by his kin, us." Jesse cut off Lukas and motioning to her brother.

"But that would mean we'd have to get close enough to him to kill and banish him."

"Not us, we." Jesse motioned to her and J after sharing a look with him.

"You guys aren't doing this by yourselves." Petra said seriously.

"Yes, we are." The twins said unanimously before closing their eyes at the same time. Instantly, the shield above them expanded to a full forcefield around them, but the twins stepped through with ease.

"Guys..." Lukas tried to reach for them, but was shocked back by the field.

"We're sorry, but this is something that needs to be taken care of by only us now." J said.

Then, Jesse sprouted wings from her back, as she was still merged with Eve, and touched J's shoulder as Eve transferred some of her power to him, allowing him to sprout dark blueish black wings, that were similar to Jesse's purplish black wings and they both flew up to face their uncle, without any backup...

891 Words

AN- Hello! Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I hope you all have/had a great day with your families and friends and if not with family or friends I hope you had a great day regardless 😊 I'm going to be showing the final part of the battle against Herobrine hopefully before Monday, which is when I return to school, and I'll try to update Oneshots later since I've got four WIP (Work In Progress) oneshots.

Thank you all SOOO much for a little over 100 followers and 7K views for this story, it makes me infinitely happy to see that so many people like my stories and asking to be apart of it 😄 , even when slow updates come every few weeks at times and that I've been working on this since February 😅 , but I'm happy you all are patient and understanding with me 🙂

Hope you all have a great rest of your evening, Bye!