Portal Hopping/Hostage

Back in the Portal Hallway

Harper's POV

"So how are we going to defeat an evil, lunatic-possessed girl with powers of darkness and death?" I asked Lukas as we walked with Reuben down the hallway, behind the others.

"We were thinking of getting Isa and Milo to help us. We met them on a sky island called Sky City that didn't allow building until Aiden and the 'Blaze Rods' destroyed it after Herobrine took control of him." he explained to me.

"If Herobrine took control of this 'Aiden', does that mean he made PAMA and Hadrian and Mevia go evil too?"

"Yeah, he's been tracking down the twins ever since they escaped from him as kids and he's persistent, scary persistent..." he muttered the last part of his sentence.

"You seem to really care about the twins, why's that?"

"Well, we've been friends since our first adventure. Back when Ivor unleashed the Witherstorm in our world and the others and I were the only survivors of our town, Jesse helped me and tried to keep things calm between all of us, even when arguments got really intense. Then, when Petra got withersickness but told Jesse and J to not tell anyone, she told me to try and keep peace between me and her friends. Eventually, J and the others began to accept me and we've all been trying to work together."

"That sounds really nice of her to do that for you.."

"Yeah... I just really care about Jesse and want her to come back to us safely." Reuben oinked in agreement.

Unexpectedly, we were passing the portal to "Fire World", as Lukas called it, and we heard the portal swirling and hissing, like someone or something was coming through.

"Everyone guards up!" Petra warned us as she wielded her sword and the others took out their weapons.

Abruptly, three, very burned, people, one girl and two boys, came leaping out with their clothes singed and were unrecognizable until they started to dust themselves off. Then, one of the boys with brown hair, blue and black goggles, a jacket over a light blue shirt, jeans, brown shoes, and golden shoulder and knee pads said,

"Nice going Stamps, 'Let's find out if this red portal leads us to a world full of cake.' It's literally screaming 'death by fire'."

"Hey I was just curious, you know how we cats are." the other boy wearing an orange cat hoodie and jeans with gray shoes started complaining until they finished dusting off and noticed we were here.

"Hey guys! How's it been?" The brunette girl with a blue striped shirt, jeans, brown boots, and a quiver strapped over her back asked J and the others.

"Wait you know these people?" I asked, confused and Axel and Olivia seemed confused too.

"Yeah. these are the YouTubers we were telling you about." J told me.

"Hi I'm StacyPlays or 'Stacy' for short." The brunette girl said,

"I'm DanTDM, also known as 'Dan'." The goggle-wearing boy said,

"Hellooo I'm StampyCat or just 'Stampy'." The boy in the orange cat hoodie waved to me.

"You really do have odd names." I noted.

"They really do..." Ivor muttered, and got three harsh glares.

"Who's your friend?" Stampy asked while motioning to me.

"This is Harper, she's an Old Builder, one of the creators of the Hallway." J told the people while spreading his arms out, gesturing to the whole hallway.