Monsters

3rd Person POV in Herobrine's castle

"How naive of my niece and nephew to think that they can keep me away that easily." Herobrine laughed while watching them with their friends heading to the treehouse from a spying flame in his hand.

"I may not be able to take advamtage of Jesse's fear, but that doesn't mean I can't send my monsters to get her and her brother."

With a snap of his fingers, Herobrine instantly teleported to the experiment room of the Nether castle. Smiling wickedly he remembered all the modifications made to Jesse when he would take her from home while she was sleeping.

He walked over to a cubic sphere and tapped the glass where the Ender Dragon, in her medium sized form, lay curled up in her confinement. He kept banging on the glass until she woke up and glared with dull purple eyes. He made her a deal; Bring J, Jesse, and their pet pig to him in exchange for her freedom back to the End. She dipped her head down in agreement and rose up to her full height as the dome disappeared.

"Jesse might recognize you so I'll need to change your appearance." He growled as a black and purple flame appeared in his hand and touched it to her wing and a transformation went underway(the picture above). Her black scales lightened in color, her hind legs were replaced with four talon clawed tentacles, and the spikes along her spine sharpened.

"Now Go!!" and Herobrine snapped his fingers to teleport the Ender Dragon to the Over World.

AN-Hey everyone! Sorry I couldn't make this chapter longer but I wanted to get some suggestions for the next chapter on girl names that begin with E. Please comment on what you think it should be Bye!