Taken

AN- Hey you all! Sorry I'm posting this chapter after only putting the voting out for not even a few days, but I really wanted to post a new chapter since I have nothing to do and I don't want to get lazy and slack off on this book. Thank you to Tweakuboy for giving, not one, but four suggestions for names and two will be used, you'll see 😉 and another thanks to The_FNAF_MCSM_Person for giving a suggestion to the plotline of this chapter, even though I had to tweak it a little, sorry😥! Without any further ado...here's the new chapter!

Jesse's Dream POV

What is happening!

All around I could see smoke and ashes as I looked around a dark, reddish, stone room where there were glass tubes and iron bar cages everywhere. I saw a balcony looking over an ocean of lava but I ran over to it anyway, looking for a way out.

Not again! I've had this dream before but it always changes!

Suddenly, I hear a roar and when I looked up I saw the Ender Dragon fly over and land near me but, it didn't attack me and, instead, it nuzzled me with its head. I was scared but, I heard a voice in my head telling me that I knew this dragon...

Eve... Eve... Eve...

I woke up in a cold sweat and was panting, but not for the nightmare of the freaky lab but how the Ender Dragon kept saying that name over again in my mind, as if it was its name. As I sat up, still in my overalls, I saw J sleeping, in his clothes too, on an extra bed that he must've brought in since he was too concerned about me to stay in his room and Reuben was curled up on my bed and woke up with me. Writing the dream down in my journal, I heard a crash, but I was didn't want to investigate by myself, so I tried wake up J.

"J! Wake up!" I whisper shouted.

"Give me a few more minutes..." came J's answer from under his blankets.

"Like sister, like brother..." I muttered while grabbing my pillow and smacking J's head with it.

"Oww!"

"Shhhh!"

"What, what was I important that you had to hit me in the head for?" J asked angrily.

"Something's in the house..." I whispered fearfully.

"I'm sure it's nothing.."

"Then let's go see, shall we?"

"Fine.."

J lit a bright yellow light in his hand, since my glow was more dark, and we left the room with Reuben tailing us into the kitchen as I continued to write in my journal. There we saw that the thing that crashed was a flower pot I kept on the counter where the furnaces were.

"See its just the flower pot, but can we please go back to sleep?" J whined.

Suddenly, a growl was heard from above our heads and when we looked up, we saw two glowing purple eyes and four long tentacles with claws on the ends of them. It swiped at us I tried to write about it as I was dodging its attacks.

"Jesse! Put the book down and run!"

J snuffed out his light, pulled my arm, causing me to drop my journal and quill, I picked up Reuben, and we tried to escape by going back down the hallway to my room, but it followed us and started to bang on the door with its head as we blocked it.

"We can't keep it out forever!" J yelled while pushing my bed and a few chests in front of the door. Then, I remembered the emergency escape hatch I made when we came back from our portal adventure.

"Quick! Over here I have a plan!" I yelled out as I pulled out a button from my chest and punched a painting to reveal a hole in the wall where I placed the button.

"What is that?"

"Our ticket out of here, no get over here!"

I held Reuben while J quickly jumped out of the door's way as the dragon crashed in and I pushed the button, activating some pistons, and we dropped out of my room into some mud on ground outside while the piston closed behind us.

"Run!!"

As we darted away from the treehouse, the dragon bashed its head through the wooden wall.

"Where are we going to go!? We can't go back to town otherwise the dragon's going to wreak havoc?" I shouted at J.

"Into the forest, the dragon won't be able to fly after us!" J grabbed my arm and we disappeared into the trees as the dragon gave a frustrated roar.

We stopped deep in the woods and leaned against the tree's roots as we gasped for air.

"We should be safe now..." J assured me.

Out of nowhere, we felt something grab the backs of our shirts but missed grabbing Reuben.

"Reuben! Go get help!" and he ran towards town, squealing frantically.

Before we knew it, we were over the trees as the dragon had snatched us up with its clawed tentacles that, apparently, could grow longer. It tossed J and I up and completely restrained us in its talons so we couldn't escape.

"Let us go!!"

"Put us down!"

No matter what we yelled, or how loud we yelled, the dragon didn't drop us as it began to fly towards what looked like an ender portal in the mountains.

"Are we going back to the End!?" I shouted to J over the wind.

"I think we're about to find out!"

As we were about to dive in, I heard something in my head saying,

"Oh well, two out of three targets isn't that bad, but at least I get to go home now."

"Who said that?" I demanded to know.

"Who said what?"

"I heard something in my head talking just now!"

"We may want to focus on the bigger problem at hand right now!"

Abruptly, we were thrust into the cold night air and dropped like stones into the portal to the End as the dragon dove in after us.

AN- Here's the new chapter for you all and I hope you will leave comments or feedback on how I can improve the story since I'm literally just winging it and I don't even have most of the story planned out😅 Hope you still enjoyed Bye!