Preparations/Flashbacks

Thank you all for 600 reads!

Lukas' POV

"How many supplies are we taking?" I asked the others as I packed food into the saddle bag on my brown and black horse, Cocoa.

"As much as we can carry, we don't know how long we'll be traveling for." Petra answered while climbing onto her white horse, Lighting.

"I've got extra weapons in my bag and Axel has, of course, TNT and flint and steels. What did you two pack?" Olivia asked by climbing a white and gray speckled horse she named Prismarine.

"Petra has potions and I have the food." I responded while helping Reuben up onto Cocoa.

"Good, we're almost ready to go, but where's Axel?" Petra asked.

"Right here." Axel climbed down from the tree house carrying a cake Jesse made a few days earlier.

"Were you planning on sharing that cake?" Olivia questioned while raising an eyebrow.

"Of course, I was just...umm...giving it to Lukas to hold onto."

"Sure you were..." I muttered.

"Let's hit the road already!" Petra tried to rush ahead.

"Hey I need to get Boom out from the stables!" Axel objected while hurrying to get his black horse.

"Petra calm down we'll be on our way soon enough."

"I can't help it Olivia. Here we are, taking our time, when the twins could be in trouble right now."

"But we all have to go together to save them." Axel said from atop Boom as he rode out of the stables.

"Then let's go this!" I exclaimed and we all rode out of town towards the mountain Reuben showed us before.

Meanwhile with the twins...

J's POV

"Sis are you OK?"

"I'm a little groggy, but I'm good."

We had woken up a few seconds ago in separate iron bar cages in an empty, dark, and large room that looked like it was made of end stone. Neither of us could recall what had happened after we got tossed up and fell down into the portal, but it seemed we were trapped in the End.

"You two sure are clueless for big famous adventurers, just like your parents..."

"Who said that?" Jesse demanded while looking around.

"I did..."

We turned to see the creature that wrecked our home and took us with its  purple eyes glowing in the dark, inside a cage similar to ours.

"Who are you?" I questioned until there was a flash of light and Herobrine stood before us in front of the creature.

"You may not recognize her, but she's the Ender Dragon that Soren thought he blinked from existence using the same command block that had me trapped for years." Herobrine growled with anger.

"That can't be her..." Jesse started to say but stopped.

"Oh but it is..." Herobrine reached through the bars and purple smoke expelled from his hand as the dragon's true appearance was shown. "See for yourself..." and he disappeared in another flash of light.

Before I knew it, the extra clawed tentacles shrunk back into two hind legs and two front legs. Jesse looked nostalgic like she had seen the Ender Dragon before.

"Woah, sis did you know the Ender Dragon?"

"More like I knew her. When Master used to take her when you two were sleeping and do experiments on her, I kept a watch over her." she said telepathically.

"Then why did you take me and my brother?" Jesse asked.

"Because Master promised to let me go home to the End, which we're in right now, but it's flooded and he decided to imprison me again!"

"Yeah that's kind of on us..since we had to flood Soren's fortress to scare away some Endermen back when the WitherStorm was rampaging." I nervously admitted.

"We kind of had no choice since they were trying to kill us." Jesse said.

"I could destroy you both once I get out of this cage, but considering how you two freed me from the command block's confinement, I will help you defeat your uncle."

"Thank you...?" I said confused.

"Is your name Eve by any chance?" Jesse asked hopefully.

"That is what you used to call me, Eve short for Evelyn, when I would play with you as a younger dragon."

"I don't remember that."

"That's because all you're memories were erased from your mind, but they got pulled into the command block when Notch imprisoned Herobrine." Eve explained.

"How did you not know about my memories getting erased J?" Jesse turned to me.

"Yeah..umm..another thing I may not have mentioned is that... Ididknowaboutyourmemoriesweretaken." I admitted quickly while closing my eyes, waiting for my sister's reaction.

"Are you kidding me!! How many more lies have you been hiding from me and the others!" Jesse yelled while banging on the bars of her cage with clenched fists.

"I wasn't supposed to tell you because Notch told me not, I swear." I tried to assure Jesse.

"Go on..."

"When Notch used the command block to seal away Herobrine, the split second it seemed to take for you was a few minutes for me as Notch told me not to tell you about our family until the time seemed right when you were ready to know."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier though? Do you know how angry that makes me feel!" Jesse's fist turned purple and she kept banging it against the bars and they looked like they were going to break. Eve seemed to be frightened by the noise as she recoiled into a corner of her cell.

"Jesse stop!"

"Now what!?"

"Look..." I said pointing to the cracking bars, "I think your anger might be our way out of here."

"Go ahead and use it, my deluded niece and nephew." we heard Herobrine talk in our minds, "If you try, you'll escape but you'll be succumbing to my control for dominating your world."

"You wanted this all along didn't you!" I yelled out.

"Precisely, I made the cages only to be breakable by Jesse's powers since she has powers of destruction, but in doing so she loses her sanity and will become your enemy and my puppet." with an echoing evil laugh, Herobrine vanished once again.

"What do we do now J? How are we going to escape?"

"I'm thinking.."

What should happen in the next chapter?

A) Have Jesse break the cages, but risk her turning evil

OR

B) Wait, someone will come looking for us

Voting ends on Friday morning since I don't have school that day so I can update a chapter then so please vote, Bye!

1098 words