Sneaking In Part 3

Sorry it took so long for this chapter to come out but School+My mom= 0 free time until Saturday, but now here's a new chapter for you all and I'm introducing a new character, BoltBlaze1234 's OC, Vixa, I'll add her character drawing to this chapter when I finish it and, for the fanfic, all the Wattpaders will know each other and be friends.

Now...on with the chapter!

Harper's POV

"Well that was really something..." I muttered out loud as we stopped running through the hall to catch our breath.

"What, the concussive sound wave grenade that saved us, or the fact that Herobrine turned J into a freaky science experiment?" Petra asked me, slightly agitated at the mention of J.

"I meant how Herobrine seems to be a really big fan of creating hybrids with mobs and with people."

"Yeah well, now we have to be extra careful, especially now that we're lost." Isa said while looking at the four hallways that surrounded us.

"I've got the map, I'll see where we are." I said while pulling it put from my pocket.

No sooner than I did, a barrage of arrows came flying over our heads from the hallway on our left and made me drop the map as I covered my head. I reached down to pick up the map, when a blast of purple fire came at me from the hallway to the right, destroying the map and scorching my hand even from under my glove.

"Ahh!"

"Harper!"

Ivor came to my side with a potion bottle filled with pink liquid and poured it on my singed hand as we looked to see who had attacked us.

Jesse was flying, slightly, on the right hall and Lukas was on the left, both looking dull and angry holding his bow and loading another arrow in. Jesse looked like she had been fused with Eve and Lukas, to my horror, had an advanced version of the mind control chips PAMA used on the people of Crown Mesa on the back of his head.

"You can't get away from us..." Lukas and Jesse spoke in the same raspy voice that J had as they prepared to attack again.

"We must leave them alive for now." J said as he came up from behind us, still looking monotonous.

"What do we do here?" I whispered frantically to the others.

"Run!" Axel shouted as dropped another "grenade" on the ground and ran down the 4th hall as we followed him.

"You cannot outrun u-" their sentence was cut short as the grenade Axel dropped started emmiting a piercing shriek that they could only hear and they were kneeling down trying to cover their ears while hissing in pain.

"Axel, how many of those things did you grab?" Olivia asked as we were still running.

"Like, the whole chest."

"Normally, I'd be angry at you for stealing, but considering how those things saved us twice I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt."

"Huh?"

"It means we forgive you, as long as you don't steal anymore." I explained and Axel let out a moaning whine as we turned a corner and stopped running.

"Is everyone still here?" I asked and Petra did a head count.

"Yeah, we're all here, but now he have no idea where we are and no way of knowing now. Ugh!" and she crossed her arms and huffed sharply.

"Maybe I can be of help." A voice sounded from the dead end we turned into that was, actually, a line of cells that were illuminated by only two Redstone torches. Most of the cells had different mobs in them, who were "sleeping", but the cell at the very back had a girl and some kind of creature with feathers and claws.