New Allies/Experiment

J's POV

"The name's Chai." The girl with brown hair wearing a black tanktop, jean shorts, and some brown hiking boots, responded gruffly as she regarded me with dark brown eyes, "This is my wolf, Honey." she introduced her wolf, who sitting and panting by her boots.

"Hello my name's Rose and this is my cat, Bandit." The girl with dirty blonde hair streaked with blue wearing a black leather vest similar to Petra's, with a red tanktop and grayish black shorts over ripped black leggings and with black combat boots said from next to her black and white tuxedo cat.

"My name is Medi and these are my companions, Eevee and Eryn, nice to meet you Jesse." The girl with long brown and blonde tipped hair and blue eyes wearing a purple hoodie and sneakers and blue jeans said from next to the strange brown creature and the Elytra guardian.

"Nice to meet you all too, and you can just call me J, my sister's usually the one who's called 'Jesse'." I said.

"Wait, your sister is the famous 'Jesse' from the New Order of the Stone?" Medi asked me excitedly.

"Yep, she's our leader and my twin sister, but right now I need to find an ancient temple that somewhere in this dimension."

"It's around here alright..." a new voice said from behind us.

"Sadie!" Medi, Chai, and Rose yelled out excitedly as another girl came into view from behind a vine-covered tree.

"Hi my name is Sadie." The girl with long brown hair and blue eyes wearing teal and black armor that looks very similar to an armor set that Ivor had made back home introduced herself.

"The temple's around here!? Where?" I practically exclaimed.

"Woah there new guy, this temple's pretty far away and you won't last 5 seconds out there without us." Sadie responded.

"I think I can handle myself against a few deadly mo-" just as I was about to finish my sentence, a huge creature that looked like a creeper but with a large head on a stalk and four legs that stuck out on its sides like spider legs (AN- Its form is from the mutant creatures mod in Minecraft).

"Let's do this..." Chai said as she took out a knife from her shorts pocket and ran at the creeper mutant, yelling angrily.

"Right behind you!" the others yelled as Sadie and Rose both got out enchanted diamond swords while Medi got out a regular diamond sword, but Eryn flew up to her and they fused together to form an Elytra that I recognized from a myth book.

They all ran at the creeper's four legs, slashing at them, while Medi flew from above and attacked it with rapid blows to its head. Unfortunately, when the mutant finally died, four regular creepers spawned in and were heading to attack me and the girls' pets.

"Look alive Jesse!" Rose warned me from afar as Medi flew down and helped her to destroy a small green egg that the mutant left behind. I pulled out my sword and confidently said,

"This should be a piece of cake..." and I decided to try the front-flip, spinning, slice move that Jesse showed me once where she did a front flip, leap forward when landing, and spin around while going forward, swiping her sword back and forth in front of her finishing up with a land on her feet. I managed to take out three of the creepers with the first slice, but I missed one when I landed awkwardly and just as it was about to blow up, a knife came flying at it from Chai's direction. Chai's knife stabbed the creeper in the head, killing it, and dropping her knife to the ground as it despawned and left behind two pieces of gunpowder.

"Thanks." I breathed out, exhausted.

"Try to get that landing correct next time you try and improvise, new guy." she scoffed while picked up her knife and pocketed it as Medi separated from Eryn and Sadie and Rose walked over to me after they finished slicing the egg apart.