Back Home?

J's POV

"Is everyone OK?" I asked the other as we were spit back out from the End Portal in the mountains.

"I think so.." Olivia answered next to Reuben from on top of Axel.

"I'm not..." he groaned.

"I think I landed on Eve's tail spines but I'm good." Lukas winced painfully and Eve growled, annoyed.

"How are we going to deal with Jesse now and what are we going to do about the portal?" Petra asked who, apparently, woke up after being spit back out and started helping me up, after she got off of me.

"I got this." I replied as I prepared a large, growing ball of light in the palm of my hand. When it reached a size that satisfied me, I cocked my arm back and threw it like a ball back towards the portal, completely destroying it.

"Awww man I wanted to help with the exploding." Axel whined while helping Olivia up after he accidentally tossed her off when he stood up.

"Sorry pal.." I said while smiling embarrassingly, "Maybe next time."

"Let's just hope that that 'next time' isn't when you have to fight Jesse." Lukas commented.

"If we're going to beat my sister while she's possessed, we'll need to recruit some major help to do it."

"What about the town? How are the people going to be safe?" Olivia asked worriedly.

"We'll evacuate the citizens to the underground bunker where they'll have enough supplies to last them awhile. Meanwhile, we'll go to Crown Mesa, what's left of Sky City, and the Games to go ask for help."

"Then we should get started right away!" Lukas exclaimed.

Time Skip To After The Evacuation

"Now that everyone is safe, we should head out again for the temple so we can make it to the Portal Hall." Petra suggested.

"I'll run to the treasure room to grab the Atlas and the flint and steel." Lukas called out to us as he began to race towards the treasure room with Eve perched on his shoulder.

"We should get Harper first since Ivor is, most likely, still with her." I suggested to Petra, Axel, and Olivia. 

"Good idea, but we better hurry before Herobrine figures out what we're up to." I cautioned everyone.

Another Time Skip To The Portal Hallway

"I'm drawing a blank, which portal leads to Crown Mesa again?" I asked embarrassed.

"It's the Redstone framed portal with a red center." Lukas replied after looking through his and Jesse's cataloging of the portals. 

"How could you forget when I said that 'Redstone means smart people'?" Petra reminded me.

"Sorry I just prefer not to think about what went down the last time we were down here." J admitted.

"Yeah... me neither." Petra replied.

"What exactly happened that was so bad?" Olivia asked.

"I'm curious to know too." Axel agreed with Olivia.

"Weeelll..." I hesitated.

Flashback 

"I marked that one down as 'Fire World'" Lukas declared as he and Jesse marked down the portal's name and appearance.

"Wow, how'd you come up with that gem of a name." Petra commented sarcastically.

"Okay did I miss something here?"