Sneaking In- Part 2

Herobrine's POV

"Get into position, they're coming." I commanded Jessica, Jesse, and Luke as they "woke" from being powered down. Jesse had been fused with a wither and Jessica had been fused to "Eve" to create two powerful hybrid people.

Jesse now has eight arms and two wither skulls on the ends of the top set of arms, meanwhile Jessica has scale patches mottling her arms, dragon wings on her back and a spiny tail protruding from her lower spine. Luke just has the improved Redstone chip from PAMA, but it makes him virtually indestructible, as long as he has it attached to his head. The chip controls Luke while Jessica and Jesse have two matching red diamonds on chains around their necks, allowing me to manipulate them and their abilities, for now until they destroy their friends and I take their life forces.

"What will you do to any intruders?"

"Attack but keep them alive..for now..." they responded in a shared toneless voice.

"Good, now go!" And they flew, hovered, and ran out of the lab.

Petra's POV

We had just gotten to the top of the glowstone stairs, when we heard a crash near us so we all ran to the side of the fortress and pressed ourselves against the netherrack wall.

"What was that terrible crash?!" Stampy started to panic.

"Argh! I think Herobrine saw us coming." I growled.

"Nooo really?" Ivor started sarcastically.

"The point is that now we have to be extra sneaky and cautious." Olivia reminded everyone.

"I'd rather be blowing this place sky high, or whatever could be the sky around here." Axel complained.

"Let's just get to the storage wing," Harper said while looking back down at the map, "It should be right around this corner and it's the second window from the left."

We followed the directions to the storage wing where we all snuck in through a window after Harper mined out the netherrack fences. After we made it in, we were in a huge room with hundreds of double chests that, undoubtedly, were filled with dangerous items judging by the labels that were on them.

"What the heck are 'chloroform bombs'?" I asked preparing to open a chest.

"Don't do that!" Olivia whisper yelled.

"Why?"

"That's a trapped chest, if you open it then it could activate redstone and, quite possibly, TNT." Stampy answered simply.

Suddenly, there was a "creak" and a sparking noise as everyone turned around to see Axel holding one of the "grenades".

"AXEL!" and the chest blew up, but instead of TNT it released white mist into the room and everyone started to feel drowsy.

"Quick, everyone cover your mouths and let's get out of here now!" I yelled out and began to lead everyone out of the room to an iron door that connected to a separate room. After closing the iron door behind us, everyone was coughing and trying to stay awake.

"Is everyone here?" I asked.

"We're all here, just a little groggy." Medi said while helping Chai off the ground where she was kneeling.

"Yeah, we're good, no thanks to your friend." Dan griped.

"What were you thinking Axel." Olivia scolded.

"Sorry but I zoned out when you and Stan Cat started talking your nerdy language." Axel responded.

"My name is Stampy, as in Mr. Stampy Cat." Stampy corrected.

"Sorry dude..."

"What now? That explosion gave away our position." Ivor asked while glaring at Axel.

"Guys..." Axel whispered from an iron door that led to a hallway.

"Not now Axel, we're thinking of what we're going to do."

"Well, we have to move, but we don't know where there could be guards." Harper started.

"Guys!"

"Not now!"

"Not only do we not know where the guards could be, we don't know what they could be." I said.

"GUYS!"

"WHAT!"

"I can answer both the where and what with the guards."

"What?" I asked.

"They're flaming wither skeletons and they're right outside the door." Axel gritted while frantically pointing to three wither skeletons with flaming skulls for heads and had spider legs outside the door, but they didn't know that we were in the room.

"Everyone hide!" Harper whispered hurriedly and everyone dove into or behind regular chests with nothing but netherrack in them.

The door opened and the wither skeletons crawled in and looked around, not bothering to check the chests, and make hissing/clicking sounds at each other. I peeked over the edge of the chest I was hiding behind and saw Axel pull out another "grenade". He started to pull a pin when I tried to signal for him to stop when someone else came in, J, but he didn't look the same.

"What happened here?" J asked in a gravelly and scratchy voice that wasn't his own.

The skeletons made some more weird noises until J heard me shuffle in place and started to head towards my hiding spot. Just as he was about to find me, though, Axel gently flicked the grenade in his hand towards the middle space between J and the skeletons, but instead of the white mist, it emitted a high pitched noise that created powerful sound waves and knocked them off their feet and against the wall. We all came out of our hiding places and tried to clear our ears of the ringing sound that still lingered when J started to stir, but fell back down, unconscious.

"Let's move before they come to." Ivor suggested as everyone left the room and snuck out into the hallway. However, I hesitated to leave and I looked behind me to take in J's new appearance before I left.

"I'll make your uncle pay for this, J. I promise." I whispered and left

1118 Words

AN- Sorry for the wait, but I needed enough votes for this chapter but then I kept having ties until it was finally decided that J would be a Wither hybrid, although I was also considering making Lukas an Elder Guardian hybrid, but I thought being chipped again was enough torture, which is kind of ironic considering Herobrine is controlling him now. Anyways, I had to post this chapter before tomorrow because I have my first day of school tomorrow 🤓 I will try to post a new chapter almost every Friday or weekend like I did my previous school year, but I can't make any definative promises.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and thank you all for 3.7K reads and 72 followers on my account 😊 I didn't think I'd get this many people to follow me or read my story so a thousand thanks to you all (sorry if I sound too corny 😓) Bye!