Activated

Author Note- Sorry for the wait you all, I as working on a small but if this chapter all throughout the week but only small portions. Anyway I hope you enjoy and comment some feedback to say how you think the story is going along

J's POV
"Woah woah woah! What are you doing with your..weird glowy hand thing?" I was stuttering as Notch tried to touch my head as his hand was glowing a burning light brown/orange color.

"To activate your abilities I need to activate them myself just as Herobrine did." he explained.

"What do you mean? I was bitten by an endermite to get my abilities, not by Herobrine." Jesse questioned while looking confused.

"Wow that's a first..." I whispered.

"First for what?"

"The first time you don't know what's going on or what to do."

"Hey!"

"Enough bickering between you two! That's exactly what Herobrine wants!" Notch shouted at us.

"Sorry" we both apologized.

"Now as for you, Jesse, Herobrine created the 'infected endermite' to give you Endersickness when it bit you. So he did activate your abilities himself, in a way."

"Well that seems like kind of a lazy way to do it, if you ask me."

"My brother is the kind to rely on minions and servants instead of doing things himself."

"So if we don't stop Him then he'll take everyone as a minion(not the yellow kind😂)"

"This is true..." Notch responded.

"Then I'll do it, I'll have my abilities activated." I stated boldly.

"Are you sure J, once you do this you can't go back?" Jesse reminded me.

"Yeah, I'm sure besides if it can help save our friends then we should do it." I reasoned.

"Then let's get started." Notch said and he placed a glowing hand on my forehead and I felt a tingling sensation that, strangely, was in my brain.

A few seconds later it stopped, but I didn't feel any different.

"Are you sure it worked?" I asked while waving my hands around.

"Incoming!" my sister yelled as she tried to wrestle away a zombie that snuck up on her. Notch got out an enchanted diamond sword and fought off other mobs that were getting too close.

"Get off my sister!" I yelled and a blast of orange light shot from my fist and killed the zombie, just inches away from Jesse's face.

"Woah! Careful with light works bro!" She shouted at me.

"Sorry!" I shouted back as I continued to fight off the mobs, but with my sword instead.

A few minutes later we killed all the mobs and we all ran back to our treehouse where all our friends were still waiting for us.

Lukas' POV
When are they going to be back?
The others and I had been waiting for hours for the twins to get back from the meeting but we were starting to get impatient. Finally, a frantic knocking sound came from the trapdoor and Petra rushed over to open the door to see Jesse, J, and a man that we've never seen around town climb up onto the house panting with exhaustion.

"Jesse, J! You're back!" Petra shouted with excitement as she tackled both if the twins in a crushing hug.

"you're..cutting off our air..." J managed to choke out as he and his sister were both turning slightly blue.

"Sorry I'm just so glad you're back!"

"Well that isn't the Petra we know.." J said while gasping in air.

"Its just... I... Uh shut it you had me worried sick!" Petra yelled back while punching J in the arm.

"That's the Petra we know" Jesse laughed while taking deep breathes.

"I ditto that," Olivia said as she walked over and helped to pick up Jesse.

"Ditto too," Axel repeated while helping J up, "We've been waiting for you to come back..."

"But we didn't expect another person to come back with you." I said as I noticed the strange man shutting the trapdoor so that the mobs wouldn't see us.

"Forgive my intrusion, but I came back with my niece and nephew to help them escape from the mobs." Notch answered back while sheathing his sword.

"You're Notch?" Lukas gaped.

"Yes I am and now we all must get some rest because starting first thing tomorrow I will be on my way."

"You're leaving already? What about Herobrine and helping us defeat him?" J whined.

"I'm afraid I must track down my brother and attempt to defeat him for you before you and your sister try to take him on." Notch answered.

"Then why did you come to activate my powers if I'm not going to use them."

"Because you will not use them yet. If I do not return it means you and Jesse will have to fight him yourselves."

"Well that's a scary thought.." Jesse muttered to herself.

Time skip to the morning
Jesse's POV

"Well I must be off then.."

"But you just came to us and now you're leaving?" I complained, slightly.

"I'm sorry but before you two go running off to try to take down my brother I must try myself to reason with him or else lock him away again."

"But that didn't work so well the first time.." J reminded.

"This time it will work if I must seal Him away again."

With that, Notch got on top of a horse he had brought with him to the secret meeting but was left behind in our flee from the mobs, but had somehow made its way back to him.

"So do things go back to, sort of, normal now?" I asked J confused on what to do next.

"I don't know, but I know one thing, we need to try and master our abilities so we can do whatever it takes to protect the others from Him." J told me while motioning back up to our treehouse where the others were getting breakfast ready.

Thanks again for reading and please comment on how you think the story is going or on what should happen next, suggestions are always welcome😊