Sneaking In-Part 1

The final result was 4/A - 1/B so the whole gang is going to sneak into Herobrine's fortress...

Petra's POV

"I think we should all stick together and sneak in." I said.

"Woah..." Ivor, Olivia, Axel, and the Blaze Rods mumbled.

"What now?" I asked, irritated.

"Its just..you never play it safe.."

"Yes, I know! But that was before the whole 'finding out about the twins' past' thing and having to face their evil uncle in order to get them and Lukas back!" I yelled angrily while trying to hold back tears as I turned away and crossed my arms.

"We're all worried about them Petra..." Axel said while patting my back softly, "And we'll get them back, as soon as we figure how we're going to get to the fortress even though it's in the Nether."

"I may have a solution to that problem." Harper said as she got up and rummaged through a chest she had covered beneath the floor of her kitchen. After a few minutes, she pulled out a book and a map that were covered in spider webs and dust.

"What is that?" Olivia asked.

"This is a map that I found in a Nether fortress once and the book is of all the 'forbidden' areas in the Nether."

"Cam I borrow that book when This is all over?" Ivor asked.

"NO!" we all practically screamed, even Medi, Chai, Sadie, and Rose shook their heads furiously.

"ok fine..."

"Anyways, the book has a map in it I never understood until we read Jesse's journal and saw her little doodles of those hybrid mobs." She opened up the book and showed us a slightly faded map that matched the one in the journal, but with more details, and the rest of the book showed entries describing sightings of strange mobs.

"Do you think we could use those to guide us to the fortress?" Dan asked.

"It's worth a shot, especially since it shows landmarks to look for in the Nether that could lead us to the fortress." Isa pointed out the small pictures on the map.

"Then let's get moving!"

Time Skip in the Nether

"How much further do we have to walk?" Axel groaned from the back as we all quickly walked behind Harper and, a blushing, Ivor, who were reading the map and directing us through a forbidden part of the Nether.

"I'm just glad that Reuben and Benedict are back in your house, thanks again Harper." Isa said.

"Anytime, Isa."

Looking around, there was an unnatural amount of magma blocks that were nowhere near lava and instead of a lavafall, there was a glowstone fall ending near a HUGE patch of different colored mushrooms instead of brown and the red and white mushrooms.

"This place kind of reminds me of the Farlands..." Olivia said out of nowhere.

"The what now?" Isa asked as she and Reginald were the only ones who looked confused.

"We've heard of it, but not a lot since we've never actually been there." Medi said as she, Chai, Sadie, and Rose all nodded in agreement.

"I've been to the Farlands." Stacy said simply as Stampy and Dan looked at her in disbelief.

"So how was it, you know, since I wasn't there?" Axel asked.

"It was this place we had to go to to get to Ivor's lab and it was filled with a lot of crazy and unbelievable things." She replied.

"Like what?" I asked.

"A stone waterfall, a crazy hard maze that was filled with mobs, and a huge bottomless pit we had to cross on a slime barge to get to Ivor's lab."

"A slime barge?" Harper questioned.

"A really busted up one." Olivia shot Ivor a death glare.

"Luckily you were able to fix it right?" Axel asked eagerly.

"Yeah, me and Jesse were able to fix it, after she gave me a peptalk when I was doubting us."

"That's sounds like Jesse alright." Harper added quietly.

"Yeah, she and J are two of the best people I know at giving pep talks." Axel whispered sadly.

"We'll get them, and Lukas, back. We just need to keep going." Stampy assured us.

"And we're going to help you find them. J is our friend too, and any friends of his are friends of ours." Rose said while Sadie, Medi, and, even, Chai smiled in agreement.

"Guys, I think we're here..." Harper said as she stopped walking in front of a glowstone staircase lined with obsidian.

"We're not just going to climb these stairs right up to Herobrine, are we?" Aiden asked as he and Gill and Maya were looking doubtful, and slightly scared.

"We all have to stick together and stay quiet." I instructed the others as I got out my sword and started to creep up the stairs with the others following behind me...

888 Words

AN- Sorry it took so long to post and that it's shorter than what I usually write... but I wanted to try and make the chapters a little less descriptive that way I can finish this story before I have to go back to school on August 14th. Thanks to you all for getting my story up to 3K reads, I honestly didn't think it would make it up to that many reads 😄. Bye!