Getting Help

Olivia's POV

"How do you think the twins are?" Axel asked while I was building him a TNT launcher just outside of town facing the clearing in the woods, away from town.

"I don't know... But I'm sure we'll get through this like everything else we've faced."

"More like everything else they faced."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean they're the ones who were used as test subjects for Herobrine, Jesse can't even remember her daily life without having to write about it in her journal let alone her own childhood, and J has been lying to us the whole time we've know him about knowing his own sister. So they'd been through more than they should've been able to handle as kids."

"I guess you're right..." I admitted while putting the finishing touches on the machine, "Done!"

"Alright!"

Axel came over to the machine and pulled the lever, firing some of the TNT Jesse had created for him when she was experimenting into the clearing. The TNT exploded and formed a ring of fire in the grass from the crash.

"Oink!!"

"Was that?"

Abruptly, Reuben squealed in alarm as he was surrounded by fire on all sides.

"Reuben! I'm coming!" I yelled as I grabbed the water bucket I had prepared in case things went wrong.

As the water extinguished the flames, Reuben ran over to me and jumped on top of me.

"Is he OK?" Axel asked while taking all the TNT out of the machine.

"Oink!" Reuben was jumping around and snorting madly, like he was trying to tell us something.

"Where are the twins?"

"Oink!" but we just stared at Reuben, confused at what he was trying to say.

"I think we better get Petra and Lukas if something happened." Axel suggested.

"Good idea." I agreed while putting Reuben down.

Time Skip 3rd Person POV

"You almost blew up Reuben!?" Petra and Lukas exclaimed in unison after Olivia explained their situation to them.

"That's not the point!" Axel yelled back in frustration.

"The real reason we woke you two up in the middle of the night is that he's trying to tell us something, but even we don't understand what he's saying." Olivia explained while crossing her arms.

"The only people who 'understand' Reuben are the twins." Lukas pointed out.

"Then let's go visit them!" Petra and Lukas exclaimed again.

"OK now you two are starting to take over the twins' 'saying stuff at the same time' thing." Axel groaned.

"Sorry..."

Another Time Skip

Petra's POV

"What do you think is going on?" I asked Olivia as we were all walking to the treehouse.

"I don't know but maybe something's wrong if Reuben came by himself in the middle of the night." Olivia predicted.

"For their sakes, I'm hoping you're wrong just this one time."

"I'm hoping so too." Lukas butted in.

"I ditto that." Axel came in as well.

"Oink!" Reuben squealed from next to us.