He Cheats On You With Your Best Friend (Liam)

You were in the pool sipping on a glass of wine in your bikini when your phone started to flash.

You dried off you got out of the pool drying your hands off before picking it up.
"Hello." You said dipping your feet back in the water swishing them back and forth. After a few seconds you didn't get a reply so you said it again.
"Hello?" Just when you were about to hang up you heard another woman's voice.
"Liam do you think that Y/n knows?" The mystery woman says making your heart ache.
"Liam?" You said your voice cracking your throats feeling like it was closing.
"No baby she doesn't. She's thinks that I'm out with the guys." He says chuckling to the girl.
"Good because I would hate for her to find out our friendship would be over like that." She said snapping her finger and that's when you knew who it was. Your best friend Cheryl well ex best friend.

"FUCK YOU!" You screamed hanging up the phone throwing it in the grass tears cascading down your face

"FUCK YOU!" You screamed hanging up the phone throwing it in the grass tears cascading down your face. You retraced your feet from the water grabbing your stuff including your phone and went into the house. You took a long shower before getting dressed leaving to clear your mind.

As you walked down the street many guys complimented you making you smile

As you walked down the street many guys complimented you making you smile. For the past few months you noticed Liam becoming distant with you and at first you thought it was work but now you know he was fucking your best friend behind your back. You moved from your family in America to live with him in London and now you knew this was the biggest mistake of your life. You continued walking till you found a cafe that looked quite cozy. You went to the counter and ordered a muffin and a hot chocolate. You sat down and ate and drank your coffee peacefully deleting pictures of Liam and Cheryl off your phone and deleting pictures of them off your social media. You soon felt a presence and when you looked up you saw a guy standing right there and not just any guy but Zayn Malik.
"Hi." He said waving at you a smile on his face as you stood in shock. You looked around making sure he was talking to you.
"I'm talking you beautiful." He said laughing at you as you looked down at your food.
"Oh. Hi."
"Aren't you Liam Payne's girlfriend?" He said soon realizing who you were.
"No." You said your heart breaking as you said that and before you could catch it a tear fell from your eye.
"Oh I'm so sorry." He moved his chair and sat next to you cuddling you making you feel a little bit better.

" He moved his chair and sat next to you cuddling you making you feel a little bit better

You too sat there for awhile till you felt your phone vibrate on the table. You disconnected and you rolled your eyes when you saw Liam's caller ID pop up on the screen. You pushed ignore and leaned back into Zayn who had a arm lazily wrapped around your body.
"I need to go." You said softly standing up grabbing your trash throwing it away.
"Okay. Here put your number in my phone I'll text you." He gave you his phone and you typed in your number handing it back to him. He hugged you once again walking you to the door. You walked back home in silence taking in the scenery. After 15 minutes of walking you made it home Liam sitting on the couch watching soccer. You rolled your eyes walking up stairs. As you were changing out of your clothes Liam made his presence known.
"Why didn't you answer my call?" He said leaning on the door frame looking at your body. You continued to change ignoring the cheating bastard.
"Hello am talking to myself?" He said going in front of you as you tried leaving the room.
"Move." You said through gritted teeth anger boiling in your system.
"No until you tell me what's wrong."
"Fine I know your cheating on me with Cheryl. I heard your whole conversation you butt dialed me so move." You pushed pass him ignoring him as he tried talking to you.
"Y/n I-"
"Leave! Now! Go be with your hoe."
"Y/n I don't know what to say."
"Great don't say anything just leave. Now!"
"It's a joke."
"I'm not stupid Liam! How dare you lie in my fucking face!"
"I'm sorry." He said leaving the house leaving you in the empty house in your own tears. You were about to cry when you heard your phone ringing. You jogged back to the room and saw it was a unknown number. You picked it up your chest started getting goosebumps when you heard the familiar voice.
"Hi."
"Hey."
"What's wrong?"
"Liam."
"Do you want to meet up somewhere?"
"Yeah that will be nice."
"Good meet me at the coffee shop in twenty."
"Okay see you." You hung up and went to go change to meet back up with Zayn.
.
.
.
35 votes
&
5 comments