Baby Girl (Liam)

Daddy Liam sat in his office doing important business while his baby was on his phone coloring. She soon became bored and began taking selfies on the iPhone giggling profusely as she took silly photos. Liam looked up and saw his baby girl on the couch in her cute outfit she decided to pick out herself.

 Liam looked up and saw his baby girl on the couch in her cute outfit she decided to pick out herself

Liam soon averted his eyes back to his work when he was interrupted by knock on the door. He said come in and thats when his assistant Harry came in with his two boys Niall and Zayn.
"Hey Liam. I know your busy but there was a family emergency so if its not a problem can I leave Niall and Zayn here?" Harry asked panic in his emerald green eyes.
"Harry I'd do anything for you and your littles so go ahead Y/n needs some company anyway." The man left giving a kiss to each of his babies before leaving the building.
"Unwle Lili can we pway?" Ni asked Liam who said yes. Why wouldnt he let the three littles play. The three played with their stuffies as Liam finished up his work. Once he was done he went around the desk and sat on the couch watching the three babies play together. As they continued to mess around the more he noticed Zayn and Y/n being a little to friendly. Y/n in her head space was 4 and Zayn was 5 so they weren't that far off from "age". He was taken back as he saw Y/n lean in and kiss Zayn right on the lips! Liam got up quickly pulling the two apart not happy with his little. The two sat away from each other which angered Y/n a lot. She had her arms crossed and a snug look on her face. Niall sat and played with his bear and occasionally talking to a red faced Zayn who couldn't stop looking at Y/n. They waited for a hour and a half till Harry came back a smile on his face.
"Thanks Liam it means a lot." Harry said carrying a sleeping Niall in his arms while Zayn held his Daddies' phone watching Paw Patrol. They said there good byes leaving Daddy Liam and Y/n were left alone. Liam picked Y/n up much to her dismay and sat her in his lap.
"Baby girl why did you kiss Zayn?" Liam asked looking at the black girl with confusing in his puppy dog eyes.
"I dont know." She says shrugging her shoulders looking away from the older male.
"Yes you do Y/n Im not gonna ask again!" He says authority in his voice.
"I said I don't know stop asking me stupid!" Y/n said earning her a pop on her inner thigh causing her to cry.
"Sowwy."she says burying her face in his neck. He rubbed her back softly saying a sorry.
"So can you tell me why you kissed Zaynie?" He asked again this time getting a answer.
"He cute so I kissed him." She says nonchalantly looking her daddy in the eyes.
"Honey you can't kiss every cute boy you see." He said trying to hold back a laugh.
"But why?" She says holding Liam's face in her brown hands.
"Because you can only kiss me!" He says making the little laugh.
"Daddy can I borrow this?" She ask the older man.
"What is it?" She grabbed his face once more this tims laying a kiss on his lips making her giggle.
"Wow baby girl thank you
"No problem!" Liam and Y/n left his job to go get something to eat and have a little fun on the side!