He Likes Your Twin More Than You Pt.2 (Zayn)

No you probably should haven't kicked him out like that but what else are you gonna do let him feed you bullshit you know he doesn't mean. You went to sleep late that night only to wake up to your phone ringing. You groaned and looked for your phone which was on the charger by the bed. You unplugged it and answered it with slight annoyance.
"Hello?" You said groggily seeing that it was 8:34 am on a Saturday morning. You glared at the screen and saw it was your boyfriend Jaylen.

"Hey baby girl wake up!" He said happily making you groan at his happiness you never understood why he was happy at such a early hour

"No sleep is way better. Jaylen why are you so happy at such a ungodly hour." You said sitting up going to the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead. You used the bathroom,washed your hands, took a shower,brushed your teeth,and did your hair and make up while still on the phone with Jaylen. You took the phone to your room and picked a outfit that fitted your mood at the moment which was slay a bitch dead.
"Today is our 3 year anniversary how do you feel babe being with my ugly ass for three whole years having nothing but this dick for three entire years." You laughed at the last part because you have been having the same ol' dick for three years but you haven't gotten tired of it.
"First off you ain't even close to ugly so stop that shit and second I enjoyed your dick these past 3 years it's still blows my mind so I ain't complaining." You said picking out a tan dress because Jaylen said he's taken us on a luxuries day so dress sexy. You put the phone down and changed out of your pajamas to your dress and some flats.

"How does this look baby boy?" You flipped the camera showing him laughing as he got closer to the phone

"Hell nah I see boobs,legs,collar bone...is that oh hell nah that better not be a MOTHERFUCKING SHOULDER take it off now I ain't playing little girl." He said acting hella dramatic by faking crying and sniffling.
"Babe it is never that serious" you said laughing at his goofiness see this the guy you fell in love with sophomore year. He was your rock and everything in between.
"You look beautiful ma in all seriousness I'll be at your house in a few after I get my hair in order."
"Alright I love you baby be safe."
"Always love you!" You hung up the phone and went down stair and saw you family downstairs eating breakfast.
"Good morning." You said going I kissing your mom and dad on the forehead giving Zayn and Cardi awkward hugs.
"Where are you going dressed like that?" Your mom asked smiling nudging you with her hip.
"If you must know mother Jaylen is taking me out on a luxurious day because it's our 3 year anniversary." You said smiling when your mother starts tearing up knowing how emotional she was.
"I can't believe you guys have been going out for that long it seems like you were just sophomores in high school but now you are graduating seniors how beautiful." She said wiping a tear from her eye. You went and hugged her kissing her cheek letting go when the door bell rang. You opened it and saw a well dressed and sexy man standing at your door.
"May I come in." You rolled your eyes playfully and moved over to let Jaylen in. He was rocking a white suit with his hair in braids making him look sexy as fuck.

 He was rocking a white suit with his hair in braids making him look sexy as fuck

"You look beautiful baby girl." He whispered lacing his fingers with you pr going towards the kitchen. You noticed so,thing in his hands and right before you could ask you already entered the kitchen with your family.
" Good Morning Malik Clan." He said hugging your mom and dad and giving a hand shake to Cardi and Zayn.
"You look handsome Jaylen." Your dad said sipping his coffee taking in the white suit he was rocking.
"Thanks dad." He said that's when he turned to you and took your hand and pulled you to the middle of the kitchen.
"Y/n you have made me the happiest guy for the past three years. When I first asked you out I swore you would have said no. I wasn't as tall or buff as some of the sophomores so when you said yes I was ecstatic. One year turned to two and now two turned to three. I guess time flies when your with the one you love. So I give you this" he opened a box that had a ring in it. The ring was breath taking it shined in thighs like a god sent star from space.

"This is a promise ring because I promise you that I will love you even when we go through hard times and want to give up,or if you don't feel like your perfect I promise to make you feel flawless, I promise to give you my heart if I god forbid ev...

"This is a promise ring because I promise you that I will love you even when we go through hard times and want to give up,or if you don't feel like your perfect I promise to make you feel flawless, I promise to give you my heart if I god forbid ever break it. So do you except this promise ring?" He said taking it out of its casing holding it in his slightly shaking hands.
"I do oh my gosh Jaylen you didn't have to do this!" You said wiping tears from your eyes. As he slipped the ring on your finger kissing your lips once he did. You started laughing when you saw your family crying. Zayn looked at you and you rolled your eyes not wanting him to ruin your day. You thought you were good but he had to ruin it with his mouth.
"Um Y/n I need to get this off my chest. Nobody is telling me to this I'm choosing to do this by myself. I want to ask for your forgiveness I never meant to favor another twin it is horrible that I did that I never realized that I was hurting you till last night and I feel like utter crap." He said tears falling from his eyes as he finished talking. You went up to him and hugged him whispering 'I forgive you' in his ear making him smile and mutter 'thank you'.
"I'm tired of crying for the day." Your mom said her tan face had tear streaks and her eyes were kind of puffy.
"Oh shoot Y/n we are gonna miss out reservation it we don't get going Jaylen said you said a quick good bye to your family as you rushed to the car to finish out the rest of the day with a light heart and a clear mind.
.
.
.
Part two finished💕
35 votes
&
5 comments
For Next Chapter