Tutoring The Jock (Louis)

You knew things would be bad once the Principal assigned you to work with the biggest and idotic person in the school which was Louis Tomlinson. He played futbol and was pretty damn good at it but was the biggest airhead of them all. To think your family moved from Ireland to London for this foolishness!
"Sir no disrespect but Louis is a total nitwit! Im pretty sure I saw him smash a raw egg on his head during breakfast!" Your irish accent coming out quite strong.Principal Malik looked annoyed as he listened to you rant about the teen boy.
"Miss Y/n you don't understand him because you don't know him.Plus this will be part of your service hours you have yet to complete." He got you on that one so without a second to think you took the offer on tutoring Louis Tomlinson. ...
You currently was at Louis house listening to him struggle through the book The Odyssey.
"The cy-cy-" you held your head as he stuttered through every other words in the long epic poem.
"THAT'S ENOUGH!" You say making him jump slightly from him seat. You grabbed the book closing it setting it on the wooden desk.
"Sorry" he says looking at him nub like fingernails.
"No Im sorry Louis its just Im not use to tutoring other people." You say running his shoulder feeling bad you had snapped on him like that.
"Y/n ive seen you help other people before its because I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. But I act that way so I could finally be with you.I know it's dumb but you are such a amazing girl and I didn't know how else to get your attention then act dumb. You're smart beautiful and have a amazing personality. I actually have straight a's in all my classes I just asked principal Malik to help me."You lookedd at the football player as he spilled the truth out to you.
"So your telling me you were acting like a complete idiot to get my attention.Well that's pretty smart because you got it." You smiled at the lad as he looked down a slight blush blooming across his face.
"So does this mean the tutoring sessions are over?" The British boy asked looking at you hoping that you would still comeover. You looked at him and smiled shaking your head yes.
"Yeah I will come over but please stop acting stupid. Louis shook his head yes finally hapoy hr has the girl of his dreams