Imagination turns to Reality (Zayn)

Zayn is a world know author known for his famous trilogy of a Arabic man falling in love with a African American woman and they go many adventures that are both good and bad. He was currently on a book tour with two more authors who are also his mates Liam Payne and Harry Styles. Zayn was getting prepared for this book signing knowing it would be long seeing it would be thousands of fans for the famous authors. He grabbed his glasses putting them on his face before leaving the room to go meet his pride and joy which is his fans. Once he,Lia,and Harry stepped out on the stage the screams were loud and filled with energy. Zayn got comfortable with his seat and smiled when he say a 19 year old girl come up to him the first book he ever wrote in her tanned hands. She handed the book to him her hands slightly shaking. He grabbed the sharpie scribbling his initials on the first page of the book. He closed it handing back to her his face smiling when she thanked him continuously before leaving. The signing went on and on for what seemed forever even though he had a 30 minute break every hour. It was close to the end when all of a sudden a gorgeous African American woman walked up to him a large smile on her face. Zayn looked up and his eyes went wide as he saw the girl in his books. She was exactly what he imagined she would look like she has nice brown skin,big brown eyes that looked like it could steal hearts,big curly hair her curls in tight spirals, and what topped it off was her shining pearl whites that sparkled like the stars. He took of his glasses rubbing his eyes not believing what he was looking at.
"Hi Mr.Malik! Its such a honor to finally meet you." She said her voice velvet and soft instantly making him melt.
"H-hi you can call me Zayn its okay. So what's your name?" He ask his hands sweaty as he saw she was wearing similar clothing to his character he made up in his mind.
"Nyx Russell." He instantly stood up pinching her making her yelp.
"Ow why would you do that?" She says grabbing her arm which he pinched quite hard.
"Oh my goodness m'sorry Nyx!" He says going around the table and asked her numerous times if she was oaky.
"Its okay but why did you do that?" Nyx asked being guided to the back since she was the last person. Zayn sat her on the couch handing her a bottle of water.
"Are you real?" He asked leaning on the wall looking at her as if she was unreal. She looked at him as if he was crazy but answered it anyway.
"Yes I am real why are you asking me this."
"I know this is crazy but you are the girl from my book!" He says going to the couch sitting next to here. She looked at him and smiled at the man.
"Maybe I am and maybe I'm not." She says getting close to his ear suddenly disappearing out of thin air. Zayn instantly woke up looking around the room seeing he was alone in his hotel room. He looked at the clock and saw he had 2 more hours before he had to got to his book signing with his two mates Harry Styles and Liam Payne...