13 Reasons Why: Evelyn Ford

"Well glad to see that you can listen to this next tape well it may be a little lengthy so get comfortable have a snack and enjoy the ride of the hell I went through while being locked up in he'll with none other Evelyn Ford

"Well glad to see that you can listen to this next tape well it may be a little lengthy so get comfortable have a snack and enjoy the ride of the hell I went through while being locked up in he'll with none other Evelyn Ford. How do I even start this...I guess we can start simple then get complexed shall we?"  Evelyn rolled her eyes her slightly pale hand reached up to her nose and played with her nose piercing her crystal blue eyes focusing on her Irish boyfriend.
"Let's begin when things first started going down hill. It all started in freshman year. Everything is brand new to all of us some girls are discovering themselves other changing for the benefits of being popular and getting a hot boyfriend. Evelyn you where one of those girls sweet and innocent till the infectious virus of being judged by your peers invaded your mind. So you hung out with people that would help boost your small frial ego and help you get followers on all the social media accounts you ever created. The jeans and t shirts were traded in for short skirts and crop tops, your once short wavy brown hair turned to long silver hair." Evelyn felt uncomfortable as the truth started to come out her face was stiff like a deer in the head lights. Niall wrapped his arm around her kissing her hair softly whispering a soft 'it's gonna be okay,the tape will be over soon' but she knew Y/n was no longer gonna be the silent girl she once was but the outspoken black woman she was intended to be her tongue will cut through any harmful words you throw her wagt and secrets that she keep under lock and keep will finally be free and out in the open she knew at this point she wasn't safe.
"Next year 10th grade we are finally sophomores well at least some of us that passed but that's besides the point you meet the charming prince Ni all Horan. He was like your night and shining armor wasn't he Evelyn? He saved you from the drunk that slipped in your bed every night while your mother sat in the other room knowing that her daughter was getting molested by the man that supported her drug problem? Or was it the fact he saved you from the harsh reality of your past  when we where 16 you sacrificed my body to him so he could touch me instead of you! Is it clicking now Miss Ford if it's not let me drop a couple more memories you decided to bury under the dirt. The same night I was gonna call the cops for the act he preformed on me but you black mailed me saying you would spread to the whole school I slept with your father for money."  Evelyn eyes grew wide as the secret she tried sweeping under the rug was finally out in the open even when she wanted it to stay in the dark. The room seemed to spin as many eyes looked her ways in shock as her life story was uncovered in a tape.
"Lastly junior year my final year actually...but this is the final chapter of the Evelyn and Y/n show. I guess you didn't like having a co-star so you booted me out. You bullied me like crazy kicks to the face was nothing to the times you brought up the abuse your disgusting father did on me. You taunted me in ways you knew would hurt me knowing I was still traumatized by the situation but you,ha, you were desensitized his touches felt like a invisible hand that ghosted across your body your voice was ripped away by his alcohol drenched hand your mother eyes filling with tears as she had to listen to the words her drug dealing boyfriend whisper in your ears after he felt you up and down happy he found a girl who knew how to keep her mouth shut. The real question is why would you do this to me a girl who has been through hell and high waters. A girl who was being taunted over that damn list someone made of me. A girl who you knew was to afraid to speak her mind but now since my secrets where exposed so is yours..." The tape ended and the room silent. I mean what can you say really in a dark situation like this. Evelyn stood up and walked out of the room  Niall had a tear fall down his face as he followed in hot pursuit. All anyone could do was sit and wait for them to come back.
.
.
.
I added sort of poetic twist to this one.
From next chapter give me some lyrics that goes with this chapter!
30+ votes 10+ comments (if you don't hit this number you won't get the chapter