He's A Werewolf And Your His Mate /Liam/

Liam-Alpha/Has Brown Eyes/Red Eyes
Y/n-Omega/Has Brown Eyes/Blue Eyes
________________________________________________________________________
_____

"Y/n don't you think it's time for us to you know have some pups?" Liam has asked Y/n while they ate their dinner in a peaceful silence. She looked up at her Alpha and smirked shaking her head yes.
"Maybe we are bonded so why not try for some pups!" She replied getting up taking her plate to the kitchen Liam right behind her doing the same. He grabbed her smooth brown hand dragging her upstairs lying her on the bed his once brown eyes turning a dark red instantly. He took his shirt of his eyes gazing over the magnificent body that was all his. He took off her shirt and popped off her bra fondling with the breast that laid out in front of his hungry predator red eyes. He sucked on her neck leaving dark bruises.
"This is all mines!" He sucked on her breast loving the scent that came from her body. He removed all the clothes not able to take her intoxicating scent much longer.
"Hop on love I want to make you feel real good."Her Alphas voice deep and hardy list covering the sweet Liam. The omega scrambled to her feet sitting on his lap loving the feeling of his big cock rub against her pussy. She flung a leg across grinding against his hardness earning a throaty moan from him.
"Little higher baby I love to feel your dripping slick on my dick!" Y/n grinned and shuffled further up Liam's torso the slick sliding from her core pooling in the contours of her alpha's abs.
"Higher please..."Liam's voice was hoarse with full blown fire and desire now. Y/n looked down into the dark brown eyes of her mate an what she saw made her quiver in pleasure.
"Go higher baby...I wanna taste those sweet juices of yours" Liam's big hands slid under Y/n's thighs and  pulled shoving her up the bed until she was knelt over her alpha's face her small hands on the painted walls to keep herself steady.
"Oh hell...Li!' His hands had gripped her ass squeezing making her buck her hips. Liam's breath fanned her slick covered core making her shiver.
"Look at my sweet little omega all wet." Liam flipped them over breathing deeply growling as his omegas scent filled his nostrils. His soft pouty lips kissed their way up her chocolate inner thigh coming teasingly close to her core before moving to the other side making her groan in annoyance. He repeated the  torture earning him little grunts and huffs of appreciation spilling from her lips each kiss he landed.
"Come on Li I want you knot pl-" Y/n's plea was cut short as Liam's broad tongue had finally  licked across her pussy lapping up the slick that had pooled there. He dipped his tongue in the warm canvas making the omega buck her hips. Li smiled in the dirty moans he was getting  from a withering Y/n. The Alpha tilted his head back so that he was no longer licking at the yummy core. Liam got a finger and began to prod at her wet core with a pointer finger.The young omega was powerless to do anything except ride out the sensation as her mate fingered her with the long finger. She felt as though her slick had now become a rushing river and for a quick second wondered if her alpha had  drowned in her pussy. Her worry did not last long  a moan a distraction as Liam slipped yet another finger into her pulsing core now with his tongue. With one pump he found her g-spot making her shout out his name in pure pleasure.
"P-please alpha" her voice raw and sore from all the moaning and groaning she had done. A familiar pressure began to build inside of Y/n stomach. All at once the fluids fled from her body to Liam's lips causing the still hard Alpha to smirk in satisfaction.
"Fucking shit darling, that was so fucking hot."Liam eased Y/n up sitting him once more across his hips happy to see she was once more soaking.
"Li was that all me?" Her voice soft and all used out from all the sexual pleasure she had just experienced.
"Yes it was and I'm proud to say I helped just a little bit" he says smiling giving her a wink making her giggle burying her face in his neck.
"Thank you Alpha but can you please help me with just one more thing?" She asked meekly removing her face from his neck locking her blue eyes with his red ones. Y/n' interesting  choice of words had drawn another rumble from her horny mate.
"What do you need from me Omega? Do you need my big knot in you, because I'll give it to you. I'll give it to you and I'm gonna fill you up to the rim gonna pump that belly full of my babies. Make you big and round and everyone will know it's because of me. Do you like that idea huh? Answer me!" His Alpha voice demanding and in control making his omega whimpered. The huge  feeling of need was in the pit of her stomach as Liam used his alpha's talk. Liam grabbed Y/n's ass lifting her up slightly lining himself up with Y/n's still dripping core. Leeyum  plunged deep inside his 10 inch dick fitting inside her fully with one thrust.
"Give it to me hard." She says her nails digging into his back as she was getting use to the large length. That was all Liam needed to hear. He relentless rammed into Liam's pleasure spot. The  fast pace of his hips snapping making sharp moans come from his omegas puffy lips. Soon enough Liam felt the throbbing at the base of his cock that was his knot.The growing thickness starting to plug up Y/n's with each thrust. Before it could fully lock in he turned them around so Liam was spooning her. With one  final snap forward and the knot caught locking them tightly together. The pressure on Y/n's  sweet spot making her cum again this time stronger. Liam buried his face inside her neck loving the smell of his omega that lingered around the dim lighted room.The young omega sighing happily and clasped her alpha's hand with her  own over her brown belly.
"I love you my strong Alpha."
"I love you more my beautiful Omega." He kissed her cheek falling asleep in a peaceful sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So guys this is my first EVER Alpha/Omega thing so how was it?