Your A Witch

Niall: Every since you were 13 years old you had always had powers. Everyone knew about your powers and they were pretty cool about not caring that you had a un-natural gift.You were sitting with Niall playing a video game upset that you were loosing horrible to him. You just learned that you had gained another power. You looked intently at the screen smirking when the score changed.
"What the hell Y/n?!" Niall says bumping your shoulder making you laugh as he called you a cheater.
"What are you talking about Horan?" You asked innocently smiling when the final score came up 8-5.
"You used your little powers to change the score!" He says picking you up spinning you around.
"No!" You laugh giggling when he drops you down on the couch tickling you everywhere.
"Admit it!" He says tickling your feet making you kick and squirm.
"Fine I used my new power technopathy to cheat!" He sat down next to you smiling.
"See I knew it" he says wrapping his pale arms around you kissing you softly.
"I love you Y/n"
"I love you too Ni" you whisper kissing him once more.

Zayn: You were sitting at a table with your boyfriend Zayn and his ex-girlfriend Gigi and her current boyfriend Nick.
"So Y/n how is Zayn treating you?" She asked smuggle rolling her eyes at you when you told her how wonderful he is.
"Well that was boring she muttered giving you a fake smile. You looked into her eyes grabbing a fork stabbing your thigh harshly smiling when she screamed out in pain.
"What's going on!" She says standing up a fork mark in her thigh blood dripping from the wound. Zayn excused himself and you from the table dragging you to the back.
"Y/n was stabbing her in the thigh really necessary?" Zayn asked glaring at you the look of disappointment in his eyes.
"Sorry Zee it's just she has been coming at me side ways all night and I guess it got to me" you huff looking at the ground.
"It's okay and I'm sorry I didn't notice! How about we go back out there and not slice up our guest in a public area!" He says chuckling you laughing right along with him.
"I guess but next time I will stab her in the eye!" You say smiling playfully glaring at him.
"No you won't" he says grabbing your hand kissing your cheek gently.

Louis: "Louis don't be stupid just because I can see the future doesn't mean I see it all the time" you reply laughing as you laid in bed Louis asking a million questions per second.
"How did you even get this power?" He asked jumping on you ripping the covers off of you!" He says holding your hands above your head.
"I was born with it! I went to the coven to keep my powers at bay and yeah."He looked at you wide eyed.
"This is crazy!" He says smiling giving you a kiss on the lips looking intently at your changing eye color.
"How?" You say sitting up his body still on top of you.
"Well this is my first ever witch girlfriend." He says laughing kissing your neck softly sucking and burin at your coco neck.
"And your last if you don't give me that-" you say but was cut off by him kissing down on you.

Harry: You were in your room making a new potion for one of your friends who wanted to have a baby but couldn't.
"********" you spoke sacred words into the black cauldron moving it around with the flick of your wrist the purple substance swishing around in a circle. You smiled brightly when you finished the words the smoke coming from the black pot.
"Amazing!" You say twirling your finger the potion going into the tiny bottle. You picked it up kissing it.
"Beautiful!" You say opening the door locking it tightly behind you accidentally bumping into your best friend Harry dropping it to the floor.
"Damn it!" You scream as the liquid spread across the floor. You swirled your finger the liquid disappearing in thin air including the glass.
"Sorry Y/n I didn't mean it" he says looking at the ground his curls falling in front of his face. You huff hugging his tall lanky body.
"It's okay Harry it was my fault also don't be so hard on yourself you act like I can't make more."
"You have been in their for 2 hours!" He says pointing to the locked black door.
"And I can be in there for two more" you say smiling hugging him once more unlocking the door closing the door.

Liam: "LIAM PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" You say pumping the bloodied chest of your boyfriend Liam who was stabbed as you were walking home from a night of dinner. He laid dead on the pavement cold and pale. Your eyes closed head leaning back, you laid your hands gently on his chest screaming like a crazy person. Seconds later Liam was up from the ground breathing heavily.
"What happened!" He says touching his chest noticing no stab wounds.
"I don't know you were just laying here dead!" You say looking at your hands in fright.
"Y/n remember in high school mythology club we talked about this.." He trailed off because you had cut him off.
"Are you saying I'm a witch?!" You asked highly confused looking at your hands with fear in your brown eyes.
"Yes but I'm glad you are becomes you just saved my life!" He say hugging you whispering thank you'd left and right.