Throne

|Every Scar Will Build My Throne|
7 Years Old:

"Y/n you will never amount to anything! You're stupid and worthless!" Her step-father screamed at her trembling form that laid on the floor. Her mother watched a smirk on her face as she watched her husband verbally and physically abuse her youngest and only daughter. A tear fell from her eyes as she really was hurt by the words he spit at her.He picked her up by the already torn shirt,slamming her to the near by kitchen wall making her yelp in pain. A tear tracked down her face making her father angry.
"Your always fucking crying grow the hell up!" He grumbles pushing her down to the ground as the brown skin girl tried standing up. The  mother stood up following her husband throwing a smirk to the girl. The young girl looked down balling them up to a fist.
"I will show you!" She stood up limping to her room writing in her journal spilling her hurt on the lined paper.

11 Years Old:

Y/n hummed a melody as she tapped her pencil on the old journal she had since she was 7 that was filled with heartfelt lyrics and lots of emotion. She was currently at school by herself like always as the other kids played tag and gossiped about absolutely nothing. She sung the verse quietly to herself giving a small smile to herself. Without her notice a boy with curly hair had sat next to her listening to her sing.
"Your really good!" He says finally making himself noticed as he saw her write another two or three more lines for the next verse.
"Thanks,who are you?" She asked closing her journal not wanting him to see more than he was suppose to. Her journal was only for her eyes to see but now another person has seen a glimpse of her life struggle.
"I'm Harold Styles but you can call me Harry!" He says cheerfully holding his hand out for her to shake. She shook his hand giving a small smile,a actual one not the fact ones she gives everyday.
"I'm Y/n and you can call me well Y/n" she says looking down playing with her pencil that was dull from all the writing she had done for the past 10 minutes of recess. He corked his eyebrow at her staring at the African American before he finally said something making her sigh in ease.
"Your from America!" He points out snapping his long fingers making you smile. She shook her head yes her thick wavy locks falling in front of her face.
"That's cool. So you like to write music?" He says scooting closer to the girl he just met minutes prior. She clutched her journal closer to her not feeling comfortable him being close to your journal.
"Yeah it's kind of my stress reliever." She mumbles as she slowly opened the journal hiding the writing but soon gave up after he keep looking over her shoulder.
"Can you sing a part for me please?" Just before she could answer four boys ran up to the pair. She quickly stood up but was pulled down by Harry who was begging for her to stay. She gave a simple nod before sitting back down staying quiet.
"Y/n these are my best friends. Liam,Louis,Zayn,and Niall!" He says pointing to each lad who gave a smile and a wave.
"So can you sing please?"
"I'm not use to singing to other people." She replied tapping her fingers on the wooden table that was under a shade.
"We won't judge you Y/n." Liam said pouting,as the other boys saw him they imitated it. She finally caved in after 30 seconds of them doing it.
"Fine but don't laugh." She cleared her throat opening the book looking at the lyrics briefly before closing it.
"Remember the moment you left me alone and
Broke every promise you ever made
I was an ocean, lost in the open
Nothing could take the pain away" When she was done the boys looked at her with amazed eyes. She shifted under their gazes until Niall broke the silence.
"That was amazing!" He says his Irish accent making it a little hard for her to comprehend and understand.
"Thank You,Niall right?"
"Yep!" Just when he was about to say something Zayn cut him off with a question.
"Maybe we can make a band!" He says the other boys agreeing with the Pakistani boy.
"I guess." She says smiling when the boys started cheering and clapping.

15 Years Old:

The six teens were now in the garage playing a original song made by the group. Y/n was the singer/screamer,Niall was lead guitar,Harry was bass guitar,Zayn was rhythm guitar,Liam was the percussionist,and Louis was back vocals/keyboard.Once the song was done everyone was breathing hard.
"Great job guys!" Y/n taking a large gulp from her water bottle. She gave the four boys high-fives and giving her boyfriend Harry a kiss before grabbing her phone opening it seeing she had 26 missed calls & text from her mother and father who was drunk off their asses. She rolled her eyes turning it off before going back to the group she loved so much. The were talking and laughing when Louis decided to be louder than everyone.
"Okay guys so I went to a local club and booked us a gig!" Everyone cheered when they heard this they stood up hugging and thanking Louis for the wonderfully chance of a life time.
"Well since we are gonna be performing we need a brand new song!" Zayn said and the others agreed. Y/n spoke up and decided she would give one she had already wrote.
"I got one and I call it Can You Feel My Heart?" For the next three weeks the worked hours on top of hours before and after school. It was their first time performing in a crowd and their one chance to get noticed...and they did.

20 Years Old
"Hello D.C.! It's great to finally be out of the U.K. and here in the good old state of Washington! Tonight we have a special song just for you guys! I wrote this song when I was 7 years old and didn't finish it till I was well 18 years old. It shows how I made my problems that I encountered into something great like this! Hopefully it inspires you guys like it did now here is the amazing song called Throne!" The guitars started strumming and the drums started thumping as Y/n tapped to the beat. She moved her freshly straightened hair out of her face as the large crowd out of the sold out arena bopped their heads to the interact beat.

Remember the moment you left me alone and
Broke every promise you ever made
I was an ocean, lost in the open
Nothing could take the pain away

So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back
Leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me
Every scar will build my throne

The sticks and the stones that
You used to throw have
Built me an empire
So don't even try
To cry me a river
'Cause I forgive you
You are the reason I still fight

So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back
Leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me
Every scar will build my throne

So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back
Leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me
Every scar will build my throne

I'll leave you choking
On every word you left unspoken
Rebuild all that you've broken
And now you know
I'll leave you choking
On every word you left unspoken
Rebuild all that you've broken
And now you know
Every wound will shape me
Every scar will build my throne

So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back
Leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me
Every scar will build my throne
Once the song ended the crowd was jumping to their feet screaming and crying. Harry got up and kissed his girlfriend whispering sweet things in her ear.A tear fell from her eye as she finally proved she was gonna be something and she did as the millions of fans and family showed her love and admiration.
___________________________________________________________________

Okay so this took me awhile and I'm sorry about that but I was trying to make it as good as possible.
.
So who is your favorite band/singer other than One Direction and Zayn😂: I'm pretty sure I made this clear but I'm a huge fan of Pop punk and such so I have a lot!
•Twenty One Pilots
Pierce The Veil
Bring Me The Horizon
Sleeping With Sirens
Paramore
William Beckett
BANKS
Etc....