Brain

I can see you struggling Boy, don't hurt your brain

"Niall are you seriously gonna break up with me!" You said tears rolling down your face as you couldn't believe Niall would break up with you after all you guys have endured.
"Yes, I can't take this!" He said turning around his face red and he packed up his things in his suitcase.
"Take what me! I knew dating you would be the worst mistake of my life! You used me how fucking dare you!" You said poking him in the chest your vision blurry as tears blurred your vision.
"We are done that's it!" He said zipping his suitcase as he rolled it down the staircase. Before he could leave you blocked the door way with your body making him angry.
"Move. Now!"
"Is it because of the fans or is it because your trying to blend in with the scene?" You asked your voice sounding broken and hurt.
"Yes." He said quietly looking at the ground not wanting to make eye contact.
"So our relationship was a game. Now I get it I fucking get it you would always calculated what you said at interviews trying to look smart but not too smart to threading what they said. But hey it's okay you don't have to reck your brain because we are through now you can leave." You said moving from the door way letting him through. He left the house leaving you alone and in your thoughts. You picked up your phone dialing a familiar number.
"Hey Chance you wanna come over? Okay see you in 10."
.
.
.
30 votes
&
4 comments
For next chapter