Coffee Girl {Zayn}

"Your late with my coffee Y/n!" Zayn said grabbing the Starbucks cup out of your hand taking a sip from it his face turned into disgust. He looked at the cup before throwing it away in the trash that was under his desk.
"This isn't what I told you to get Y/n! Go get me another one in 20 minutes or you will be fired!" Without another word you left Malik Inc. to the Starbucks that was 6 blocks away. You grabbed a taxi and when you got there it was a huge line making you huff, you looked at your watch and saw you had 15 more minutes. Thankfully you knew the people there so you skipped the line and went to the back making the drink leaving the money on the counter saying your goodbyes.
"Wait Y/n!" You looked back and saw it was Harry the owner of the establishment.
"Harry I'm in a hurry so can you please hurry!" You say you consciously looking at your which and saw 10 minutes left on the watch.
"This is for you and if you get fired your welcomed here!" He gave you a kiss on the check sending you on your way with a huge muffin pushing you on your merry way. You smiled and took a taxi back to the company. By the time you got there you had 5 minutes to spare. You jogged to the elevator pushing the top floor tapping your foot impatiently. Once it opened you ran to the end of the hall knocking on the last door glad to here a faint come in. You opened the door sitting the cup in front of him holding the delicious muffin behind your back. He grabbed it taking a huge sip out of the vanilla flavored coffee. All of a sudden Zayn threw it across the room causing it splash everywhere including your pencil skirt and dress up shirt.
"It's cold what the he- what's behind your back?" He asked standing up from his mahogany desk coming towards to you making your heart beat.
"I-its nothing." You say stuttering clutching the white paper bag behind your back praying he would leave it at the but you were wrong and he snatched it from your hand.
"Oh a blueberry muffin my favorite!" He took a bite smiling in satisfaction at the yummy treat. You internally rolled your eyes seeing you hadn't ate breakfast because Zayn wanted you to get him his morning coffee and you hadn't had a lunch because the morning coffee wasn't up to par with the first 3 coffees you gave Zayn. You didn't understand why he was bitching over coffee when he has a entire company to look after! You stared at him in the eye and glared at him this being the final straw of him being a ass towards you.
"Why would you do that?!" You say anger seething from your voice as he looked at you with a 'idgaf' attitude.
"I'm the owner of this company so I do what I want to!" He says placing his hand on your shoulder tapping it two times.
"Yes I understand your the owner but doesn't mean you can run over me like I'm nothing! So I quit fuck you and this dumbass company!" You say your fist balled up in a fist sick of him and his antics. His face turned from asshole to hurt as he saw you were serious.
"What?"
"I.Q.U.I.T" you say once more shocked by him doing something you never expected...He kissed you! You did find him attractive but his attitude made it hard for you to find a liking to him. Zayn pulled back his golden brown eyes looking into your dark ones and you saw something you didn't even think existed which was sorrow.
"Y/n I'm sorry it's just I didn't know another way to see you constantly through out the day and I'm sorry." He says grabbing your hand intertwining them with his tattooed ones making you smile.
"I forgive you but you have to buy me a new outfit." You say jokingly smiling at him.
"I'll buy you a whole wardrobe if you want." He says seriously guiding you to the couch that was on the other side of the large office.
"I was kidding." You say looking at him with a confused look on your face.
"I know but I really do like you Y/n I have since you were 19 and you started as a assistant's assistant." He says and you looked at him shocked because that was 3 almost 4 years ago.
"Y/n will you do me the honor and go on a date me?" He says hope filled his eyes."
"Yes I would love too." Joy filled Zayn's heart and a smile grazed his lips as he was staring at the most beautiful woman he has every seen.