Dirty Laundry [HARRY]

Harry and the boys were sitting at a interviewer and he was asking very good questions until he asked one to him that changed the mood.
"So Harry how is the girlfriend Y/n?" He ask smiling but mine faded due to her name being said. They broke up 4 days prior after she found out he was cheating and his secrets he held behind her back.
"My girl don't want me cause of my dirty laundry." He simply say playing with his ring that was on multiple fingers. He left it at that and continued the conversation but this time Harry wasn't  so involved. He  got up going to our dressing room plopping on the couch putting his head in his large hands. He felt pressure on either sides of the couch and chairs moving. He lifted his green eyes and saw his band mates sitting close to hi..
"Haz what's wrong mate?" Louis said rubbing the younger lads shoulder in a comforting way.
"Nothing." He say his voice wavering giving it away that he wasn't even close to alright.
"Yes there is now spill it Styles" Liam says who was sitting in a chair his voice demanding but soft at the same time.
"Fine me and Y/n broke up four days after she found out I was cheating on her. And I think that she knows I'm out of control.With all of this money they all want something from me but when I was with Kendal, I though she was different but I was totally wrong. I know it's starting to show
I'm out of control." The boys looked at him as tears cascaded down his face. Louis rubbed his back looking at Haz with disappointment and pity.
"Harry how did she even find out with your affair?" Zayn asked wanting to know ever single detail of this craziness.
"Man I can't see shit in the spotlight I'm pretty sure we all been there at one point.She found receipts from the last night in the back of my jeans keep it real right. I know what your think how could you leave your evidence in your pocket? I wasn't thinking at all!I just wanna fuckin feel right
Work long all day till the night time!She wants to know what's the deal like, but I couldn't tell her because I was being a punk.I think that she knows can't keep sealed tight,Doin all these things that you want like. Kendall took me to this really sketchy place with girls with cocaine on they backsides!I know, my girl don't want me cause of my dirty laundry, let's go I'lol tell you more about this later." He  say getting up packing up his stuff ignoring the boys looks. He drove home shocked to see Y/n there packing her stuff up putting it into her car.
"Y/n what are you doing?" He says jogging to get close to her. He looked her up and down angry with himself for cheating on beauty like her.
"What does it look like?" She grunts as she puts a box in the back seat. Sweat dripping from her chest to her breast.
"Please don't go!" He beg but she rolls her brown eyes at him hurting his already broken heart.
"Do you think my black ass who stay with your ass after you cheated on me with a fucking Kardashian you got me bent!" With that she walked away getting her stuff from the half empty house. Harry went inside going to his personal home studio closing the door going to the booth. He pushed record singing from his soul.
"My girl don't want me cause of my dirty laundry,
And I think that she knows,
I'm out of control,
With all of this money they all want something from me,
It's starting to show,
I'm out of control

My girl don't want me cause of my dirty laundry, I know,
My girl don't want me, no,
I wanna tell you everything I'm hiding,
I can't lie no more,
I wanna tell you everything I'm hiding
I can't lie no more,

(Ohh yeah, yaah)
I can't hide it no more,
(Ohhh)
I can't hide it no more

My girl don't want me cause of my dirty laundry,
And I think that she knows,
I'm out of control,
With all of this money they all want something from me,
It's starting to show,
I'm out of control,
(I'm out of control)
My girl don't want me cause of my dirty laundry, I know" when he opened his eyes his vision was blurry. When he blinked a tear fell he left the booth and studio and when he went to his room it was empty of everything. He fell to his knees crying his chest tightening the more he cried.