Prince of Dublin |1 of 2|

|The longer the wait, the sweeter the kiss.|
—Unknown

"Y/n you are the greatest women in my life. I know that we don't have the best relationship but that makes us,us. I know we are from different classes but that doesn't define who we are. I love you and I will hopefully see you in the next couple of days." Niall said his voice wavering as he carried his sleeping fiancée to the barn were he hid her most of the time instead of the maid courtiers were all 158 maids sleep,eat,bathed,trained,and other things. He opened the secret door laying her body on the mattress kissing her forehead softly. He grazed her cheek smiling like a idiot at the beautiful woman he will soon call wife. He stood up checking the refrigerator seeing he has to restock on the food also on clothing. He kissed her once more on her sleeping form before getting out of the space leaving the barn. Once he entered the kingdom he was ran up to by several servants and maids.
"Mo Mhórgachta , is mian leis an Rí a fheiceann tú go práinneach" (My Highness , the King wants to see you urgently) a twelve year old maid said urgently as the others looked at her as she spoke with the Prince.
"Treoraigh anois mo ar mo Athair .Anois ." (Guide me to my father.Now.)He says his voice cold and clipped. He was showed to the large room in the back of the castle. When he entered his entire family was their not just his dad.
"What is this?" Niall asked eyebrow raised as his father looked livid. His two sisters and brother looked at him with sorrow while his own mother shared the same expression as her husband.
"Suigh Niall" (Sit Niall) His father's pointed to a chair at the head of the table. He hesitantly sat down looking over his family members who looked at him with judge mental eyes.
"What is this all about?" He ask fingers interlocked in front of him as he waited for the King's reply.
"Your illegal wife that lives out in the barn!" His father spits out his tone sharp and has a hint of hatred and disgust. His eye slightly twitched as he was informed his son who was next in line was engaged to a maid,A black one at that has his son no type of decency?
"What are you talking about Father? I heard of many crazy things come from your mouth but this is the craziest one!" Niall replies praying his family didn't see how wide his eyes were.
"Niall why would you try to lie Niall James! We have pictures of you so called wife!" Bobby said sliding down several pictures of Niall and Y/n together. One caught his eyes which was taken today of him carrying Y/n to the barn. He huffed sitting back holding his head as he has just been caught.
"Father please this is the love of my life since we were 15 years old!" He says standing up but was stop by security who he just noticed was standing in the room.
"Let him go now!" His mother said standing up going towards the struggling 22 year old man. The 2 guards complied letting go of the blonde going back to their standing positions.
"Cén fáth a bhfuil tú grá an t-oibrí ?" (Why do you love the worker?) Maura asked holding his face in her small hands that were cold to the touch.
"Because she is beautiful,smart,funny,and overall doesn't give a fuck about that I'm a prince." He says shoving his mother's hands off of him. About to leave but his father stopped him by the simple words he spoke.
"Niall if you leave your 'fiancée' here won't be breathing very long." His father said you can literally hear the smirk as he said those cruel words. Niall turned around and glared at his father with much hatred in his electric blue eyes.
"Where is she?" He says his Irish voice scary calm frightening the family that stood before him in all his masked furry.
"Tabhair an cailín." (Bring the girl) Bobby said his voice shaky as his son glared down into his soul. When the guards brought the girl out she had tears  tracking down her face tape a rag covering her mouth.
"What have you done to my wife?!" He says charging towards the guards tackling them to the ground punching them in the face before grabbing the trembling girl in his arms kicking the door open storming out of the room. He ignored the calling his family did as he went to his room packing up as many clothes that would fit. He went to his safe quickly opening it grabbing the stacks on top of stacks of 100 dollar bills into 2 separate bags going to the corridor getting servants to take them to the car. Before he could get in his family stopped him.
"Niall,son you can do this to your people!" The King said his face slightly red from embarrassment.
"No father these are your people and I will not become king till you learn to respect my choices. Till then I'm leaving goodbye." As Y/n buckled up he went to the other side hopping in driving off to a place unknown.
___________________________________________________________________
See next in the Prince series!