What They Want

What they want what they want y'all ain't fooling me at all
.
"Oh my gosh Y/n do you hear this nonsense the media is feeding our fans!This is utter bullshit!" Louis says as he sits on the couch watching as a man reported how Louis is once again cheating on Y/n with Lola aka Y/n older sister who is happily married with 3 kids.
"What is it this time?" She ask coming in a blunt in her hand as she puffed it in the air her body relaxing as her body met with the cool sofa.
"They are saying I'm cheating on you with Lola!" He says grabbing the blunt taking a couple of hits from it before handing it back to you. You laughed as this happened quite often seeing Lola and Louis never got along and you and her husband Oliver force them to go out and bond.
"That's funny!" She says putting her feet on the coffee table listening to the man speak how they were smoking in a alley way and were very close. They showed pictures and you couldn't help but burst out in a fit of laughter as a picture shows Lola and Louis close but you could tell they were about to kill each other.
"So that's why there were hand points around her neck and a scratch on her nose!" She says bursting out in more laughing fits.
"Haha laugh it up by the way you sister has the strength of a hundred soldiers ready for war!" He says sinking into the couch grabbing the remote turning the tv to a more entertaining show.